Lincoln Ls AirBag Suspension HELP

Briansls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone out their put an AIRBAG Kit in a Lincoln Ls? If so what did you use or were did you buy the kit?

Its been done I dont think anyone on this site has. I believe its a custom setup and not in a "kit " form. Try doing a search there have been a couple threads on this I just dont have them saved.

Weclome to LVC!!!

Last edited:
Which air bags; driver, passenger, side or curtain and what do you mean kit?

suspension...not SRS

I knew that. :shifty:

Do a search on bags, it has been done.

Web air bag1.jpg

That black one is on juice (hydraulics) I think, not air. Either way its going to be a custom setup anyways, going to probably need universal struts and work from that. Good luck and let us know if you go through with it and welcome to the site.

I always wanted airbags on the LS but the more I see that blue one the less I want it. The rear end tucks way to much since the arch of the fender well is lower than the front.

If you can keep the wheels flush and tuck only the tire while presenting a more than just a lowering spring look as far as bottom clearance go for it!

I want a kit that will let you sit on the ground but I cant stand the look of that much camber like the black one and having that much wheel tucked in. Some cars people get away with a flush wheel and still park on the ground.

It will be all custom and universal. Even most cars that have kits need lots of extra custom work making the term "model specific kit" useless.

airbagit.com has some struts and cylinders but I would not recommend them to highly avsontheweb.com has the cylinders also much better company to work with. cylinders ride a bit rougher but is a option. I was working with airride tech (easystreetair.com) but lack of money and intrest in the LS has stopped progress on that (working on bagging my truck)

Universal air is another one to keep in mind believe it or not.

Check out Suicide Doors (suicidedoors.com) also, they are more for trucks but they do parts for cars as well. They have pretty good prices and great products. It seems like there are a few people on here that have some knowledge on this so im sure if you need some help someone can help you out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back