Lincoln LS Theme Song

carpoof

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what you guys think would be a good theme song for the LS after you beat someone in a race. You know how cadillac has the Led Zepplin Rock and Roll song, something like that, only for the lincoln, it has to be upbeat and be good for playing after you have just owned sombody. Oh, by the way, I did manage to beat a Plymouth Prowler tonight, he thought he was fast until about 120, then I just flew past him. He was so mad that he flipped me off :waving:

I honestly think ram air intake, a better exhaust, and lower the car an inch would make an actual difference past 100 mph

Hmmm...

Joe Satriani-Surfing w/the alien
Motley Crue-Kickstart my heart
Big Tymers-Get your roll on (you need dubs for this)
Golden Earring-Radar love

...just a few.

"born to be wild" by stepen wolf (but we might need another 50hp for this to be appropriate)

lit up by buck-cherry,

you know... i love the cocaine, i love the cocaine

The whole Crossbreed LE cd: New Slavenation. Had it for a few months and its never left the cd changer and rarelly does anything else play, I'm surprised the LS does not know it by heart now.

I find Filter- The best things is also a nice go fast tune and NIN- We're in this together now.

I could go on...

How about something from the Lincoln THX demo CD?

or P. Diddy - Where's Sean? (the LS is mentioned in the song)

Speaking of theme songs. Where can I get that tune they play during the Lincoln commercials. It started with the LS and now they use it for all Lincoln commercials

Members online

No members online now.
Back