Lincoln MKS wheels

FALECF4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I saw this car yesterday and thought the rims were pretty bad ass! I didn't even know they made an MKS. They are 19" rims but of course the bolt pattern is 5 x 114. I don't know what offset is needed for our cars but I think these rims would fit well on the LS. If you did a color match on the 5 smaller spokes it would be super sharp. Is there any way for us to change our hubs/spindles or whatever so that we can have a 5 x 114 bolt pattern. There are SOOOO many more wheel options at that size.

MKS front.jpg

MKS rear.jpg

MKS wheel.jpg

Those things look like 16s on that car. lol

I know! I don't know why cars are getting so tall. I was looking at the pics right after I took them and before I stopped in the Ford dealership to inquire about them and wasn't sure if they were actually as big as I had thought. They do look sharp though! And yes 19"! So I went to the dealership just curious about what they'd cost (about $650 each....high $500's he said he might be able to get them for). The dealership couldn't even tell me what the bolt pattern was! What d-bags. The guy at the parts counter was like, "it only tells me what wheel goes with what car, not the bolt pattern, we don't need that information". F'in serious?! Tirerack did just fine on the specs...

The guy at the parts counter was like, "it only tells me what wheel goes with what car, not the bolt pattern, we don't need that information".

Just like any parts store any more.. If it's not on the computer then they don't know what you're talking about. The guy at AutoZone honestly told me he didn't think they made replacement light bulbs for the rear license plates because it wasn't listed as the same bulb they had in stock.

Well I dont like those wheels but before it goes off topic:shifty: I'll answer your question on bolt patterns. Just pound out the studs and have your hubs redrilled.

Well I dont like those wheels but before it goes off topic:shifty: I'll answer your question on bolt patterns. Just pound out the studs and have your hubs redrilled.

LOL, this whole thread is off topic! I knew that would happen when I started it.

Pound and redrill?! That easy? Why doesn't everyone do it who has custom wheels? I was on tire rack and the choices were so much greater for the 5x114 bolt pattern. Does it compromise the integrity of the hubs?

Lots of people actually do. Its just easier for some to find the direct fit I guess.

You'll also need to do something about the BP on the rotors.

Those are okay. I like the 19" chrome ones. I want a set for my MKZ. I think the chromes ones would look sick on my black MKZ.:cool:

I was looking for the stock wheel options for both the MKS and MKZ and I found this!

Its freakin nice! After all the sh*t talk I did on the cars it makes me want one. I know, I know, its still not stock wheels but Rollin..... they look nice.

007-lincoln-mkz-by-hr-special-springs-front-left.jpg

Damn it!!!!!!!!! Someone beat me to it. Sweet looking MKZ. I was planning on blacking out the grille, except for the Lincoln star. Doing black rims with a polish lip. 3D Carbon lip kit too. Want to tint the windows, but the wife won't let me. She thinks doing just the rear windows looks stupid. Doesn't want me tinting the front door windows. Its illegal in Illinios. No tint for the MKZ.

It looks to me its a lip kit. It might be a body kit. Not sure really. Same company that designed the MKZ kit designed the Fusion kit.

I like the MKZ and would of bought one but i'm diggin my LS and want to make it Unique :-D

I was looking for the stock wheel options for both the MKS and MKZ and I found this!

Its freakin nice! After all the sh*t talk I did on the cars it makes me want one. I know, I know, its still not stock wheels but Rollin..... they look nice.

007-lincoln-mkz-by-hr-special-springs-front-left.jpg

"Tunning fork" wheels are my favorite and those look great. Now that there are after-market for the MKS/MKZ they are getting to look pretty good.

Yup, and thats the look I was aiming fr with my wheels but they arent as tight and there isnt as many spokes.

I think that thing would look really good with a Wings West wing like the ones for our LSes:D

Would be cool to see a appearance package for it like the LSE.

Back to the subject.....

These look good!

MKS19K.jpg

And these.

3629.jpg

I say if you want a factory look and can get around the bolt pattern problem go for it.

Damn it!!!!!!!!! Someone beat me to it. Sweet looking MKZ. I was planning on blacking out the grille, except for the Lincoln star. Doing black rims with a polish lip. 3D Carbon lip kit too. Want to tint the windows, but the wife won't let me. She thinks doing just the rear windows looks stupid. Doesn't want me tinting the front door windows. Its illegal in Illinios. No tint for the MKZ.

You wanna see an MKZ with black wheels/polished lip and a blacked out grille? I just saw one here in my town yesterday. I'll take a couple pics of it for you.

But the one I saw had a black mesh grille.

Simply cause of the technique chosen to take the pic, I just have to

2007hrspringslincolnmkz.jpg

Nice pic, nice car.

This picture makes it look like a model car sitting on a miniature set.

Too bad the MkZ and MkS are FWDers. There is an AWD option, but they are still nose heavy, plow in turns and the engine faces the wrong way.

They are very stylish cars!

If and when they bring out the turbo V6 @ 400hp and 415 ft-lbs of torque AWD that shifts 100% of the power to the wheels where needed, and looks as good as the one in the photo might just be worth consideration.

Members online

No members online now.
Back