Lincoln Zepher

Lincolnman

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I really like the 2006 Lincoln Zepher. Too bad its front wheel drive. I will probably trade my 2000 LS in for it or the new Continental. Waiting for Navigator to get rid of the ugly tailpipe. Until then I'll hang on to my 1999 Navigator. Cadillacs look sexy, but so do prostitutes

Lincolnman said:
I really like the 2006 Lincoln Zepher. Too bad its front wheel drive. I will probably trade my 2000 LS in for it or the new Continental. Waiting for Navigator to get rid of the ugly tailpipe. Until then I'll hang on to my 1999 Navigator. Cadillacs look sexy, but so do prostitutes

I would imaging the zephyr will undergo some changes before then.... but its designed to be an entry model -- my expectation is that the LS will become more premium --

It is my understanding this car will also be offered in AWD..........

it's about time lincoln gets more visual pleasing models in its line up.

Lincoln needs a visual statement. I think Cadillac took them by surprise and wasn't even close to putting a comback up. I liked the blackwood. It was a very pretty truck. And now they are trying a comeback on that. They need to stop riding the F-150s back. Bcoz before they know it. They will be fighting with the imports instead of Cadillac. Which will be a shame!

I think lincoln is now more concerned with buick and chrysler as competitiors. Jag already has a name and an expensive sedan, why would they compete with themselves. By the way i think jag still has cadillac by a longshot. my 2 cents.

Members online

No members online now.
Back