Looking for Headlights!!

fonsito

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi! Im looking for 2 Headlights for my 01 Sport and i wanted to ask what was the best brand and cheapest when it comes to replacement... mine have several scratches and stuff...

Please let me know!!

Thanks

headlights

some polishing compound and elbow grease can make a big differece, or 2,400-3,200 grit wet and dry sandpaper along with water will give excellent results too. just practice on a small corner to see what you get
Cost of new headlamp; $200
Cost of polishing compound or sand paper; under $20
Feeling you get by doing it yourself and saving a bunch-O-green; Priceless!:)

IM changing my heads because they are yellow and have too many scrathches on them..

I just got me this set of Xtreme Vision Headlights, these are pretty damn good for the price. Especially if you are looking for that HID look without coughing up the cash to upgrade all of your lights to HIDs. Im not quite sure what they retail for, but i got one hell of a deal i paid 33.90 for 3 sets of lights, so these are definately the best bang for your buck. They are 8500K and ive noticed a huge improvement in the lighting of the car. I can now light up my whole street and i can see so much better now. I really recomend these compared to the silverstars i had in my maxima these are almost identical. And i paid close to 50 bucks just for a pair of 9005. So paying 33.90 for a set of three was a great deal, here is a link to the one's i bid on. Just browse through his store im sure he has more for sell.

tell me where can i find a good priced replacement headlights please im desperate!!!

Thanks

tell me where can i find a good priced replacement headlights please im desperate!!!

Thanks

eBay. I dont think there are any aftermarket options except Ken from LSKoncepts or something like that.
I think I have a set of stock 00-02 LS headlights that I can sell.

Members online

No members online now.
Back