looking to install new radio in 05 LS

MartaB

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, i am new to this site and a brand new LS owner. I was inquiring about adding in a new radio..the radio is all static, it comes and goes, any suggestions on maybe adding a new antenna? would this help? or should i just get a new stereo. i went to inquire at a stereo shop and i was told i would have to pay lots of money extra for rewiring the whole car? that really bummed me out, i just want a dope detachable faceplate, but would a new radio improve on the static? is this a common problem wih the LS? any info would be greatly appreciated,,i saw pics of many custom installed ones on this site, lots of touch screens and they are so nice! i cant afford one right now but maybe some day...im looking to spend a little over a hundred for the stereo and installation. the stereo on my LS is the stock stereo with the single disc cd player...also, where can i get the dash kit to fit in the 05? thanks again!

Hello Marta! Welcome to LVC! You may want to post your question in the LS forum. Most of the knowledgable guys don't look much at the welcome forum and you're much more likely to get a good answer in there. Good luck!

Members online

Back