LS fuel injector specs

Piktureit

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, does anyone know the static and dynamic flow specs for the injectors in the 2000 Lincoln LS? I think I have an injector going bad, the upside is that I work for a fuel injector manufacturer but the downside is that it's the wrong company. I think Bosch supplied Lincoln back then and I work for the competition. However, if I can get the specs, we might have a model that will match up. If anyone has any info on the injectors it might save me a ton of money.

Injectors cost about $50 to $60 apiece and it will make you sick if I told you how much we sell them to the suppliers for. :)

Thanks guys!

Have you tried checking at your local parts stores or dealer to see if they have the specs?

Gen 1 are "air assisted" injectors. Does your company make that type? I think they're relatively uncommon.
I would pull the stock part number and look for a cross reference. I doubt the raw specs are easily available.

100_1357.jpg

Yeah, I did some back checking last night at work and we made some of the air-assisted for the Jag 4.0 but stopped making them in the early 2000's. Oh well, it was worth a shot. We still make the non-air assisted models but I don't think they'll work in the older cars. Dammit!

So there is no data on how many CC's these injectors flow?

Yeah, I did some back checking last night at work and we made some of the air-assisted for the Jag 4.0 but stopped making them in the early 2000's. Oh well, it was worth a shot. We still make the non-air assisted models but I don't think they'll work in the older cars. Dammit!

Why not check the Jag injectors? They should also work in the LS.

Problem is we don't build any air-assisted injectors anymore. We haven't for a few years so unless someone knows of a way to convert from air-assisted to regular injection I'm left to either reman the ones I have or pay the ridiculous prices they want for replacements. Does anyone know how to convert to standard injection? I don't even know if it can be done. Any ideas?

I just get a little sick when I see how much of a markup there is on injectors considering how much we sell them to the car makers and parts houses for. We sell our newest, bestest most advanced injector for less than $7 per injector. I know that happens with most parts, but I only notice it because I've spent 20 years making the damn things.

Members online

Back