Ls in Movies

blackbalLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Okay totally off topic to mostly everything, but i was watching the Big Lebowski a couple days ago and saw a preview for "The Ice Harvest" movie with Billy Bob Thorton and John Cusack. Basically the movie is about a pair of lawyers who steal money from a mob boss who is their client and then throughout that night get involved in all types of shananigans. The movie was not that good , yet John Cusack rolls around in an Ls for about half the movie (untill at some point he decides to start driving his ex-wifes benz). Interesting. I was just glad to see an Ls getting some exposure in a movie. Thats it. Just thought it was interesting. I think its a Lse, not sure though but it has the 17'' sport wheels Oh yeah and while driving on the highway in the snow he looses traction and does a 180 in front of a cop car....so make sure you get your snow tires.

in the cloverfield movie. i think i see an Ls on 20's or sumthin. its the scene where the statue of liberty head falls and the army is shooting at whatever it is u only see a quick glimpse on the left hand side. silver or white i think. watch the trailer online and ull see it.

There's a silver LS in Ocean's Twelve. Just in the background, when George Clooney runs out of the jewelry store, about ten minutes in maybe.

There's one in XXX: State of The Union. It looks like a second gen in light-metallic blue. Like a 5 minute scene with them talking in the car.

in the cloverfield movie. i think i see an Ls on 20's or sumthin. its the scene where the statue of liberty head falls and the army is shooting at whatever it is u only see a quick glimpse on the left hand side. silver or white i think. watch the trailer online and ull see it.

it was bothering me cause i saw the trailer a few months ago when i saw transformers i think. then i watched it again on a website and i caught the white ls. i kept going over and over to make sure but i wasn't positive cause the clip is really fast.

I just saw 1 miss call last night and 4 sure a nice tan Lincoln Ls shows up with the nice stock 1st gen. rims its 4 at least 4 or 5 seconds u cant miss it is u own a LS...

There's a silver LS in Ocean's Twelve. Just in the background, when George Clooney runs out of the jewelry store, about ten minutes in maybe.

Just watched Ocean's 12 again last night. FYI it's a silver 02 LSE.

In The Office I think in the 3rd season they all get together and go out in pairs of two to get new clients. I think its the eppisode when Dwight and Michael drive into the lake.

Well when they get together in the parking lot before they go out there is a white Gen 2 LS that I think Stanly drives.

There is also one in My Name Is Earl. Its the Stole Beer froma Golfer episode. Whe Earl finds the golfer living in is car in the parking lot of the country club there is a I think white gen 2 in teh lot also.

Then in Hells Kitchen season 3:shifty: :D when they show the diners pulling up to the Valle parking there is a 2006.

I know of more but I just cant think.

The Sopranos - Season 6 - Episode 1. Black LS non-sport - Phil Leotardo's car.

Members online

Back