LS Louis Vitton model

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2468037757&category=31850

Gee dont ya just love the interior -- I need to get a vomit smiley.

65_1_s.jpg

dc_1_s.jpg

c6_1_s.jpg

Last edited:
Vomit is the least I can say........ Honestly who does that to a nice car like that??!!

The fifties tack on trunk lining meets the crazy upolstery guy.

You wouldnt have to worry about the valet raggin the crap out of your car he couldnt wait to get out of it.

you know .. my gf would probably like that .. she has plenty of their purses.. but shed do it to her navigator

shes a pharm. sales (independant).. making over 120k at age 23.. hopefully that explains the interior.. (ps im not showing her the pictures). i think its ugly

apparently so

and everybody says that the search feature doesn't work...

This thread and that LS was dead and buried. Should have left it that way.:yuck:

lol ive never understood why people did this. Ive seen gucci interior done as well

I like it!
It's Gangster

no, its not.

its about as tough as Paris Hilton's dog that it matches.

a "real G's" seats would have blood stains, crack burns, and a couple of bullet holes in them.

I also highly doubt Al Capone would have done this to his car either... :shifty:

There is an entire white Dodge ram Crew cab done up with that on the exterior down here... I shudder every time I see it.

There are absolutely no limits to bad taste. Some people really are just clots who seem to be a competition with each other to see who's best at ruining their car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back