LS newb

chrisclose

LVC Member
Reaction score
just thought i would introduce myself as you will probably see me lurking around here quite a bit as i just bought my first LS. i first drove one back in 2001 from little rock to tulsa, and fell in love with it, well now that they are more in my price range i had to get one!

me-full time student, so mods will be few and far between, DJ in nightclubs, speak 3 languages, and love my LS

the car-2000 LS, 83k, silver on grey, everything original (for now)

questions--i had my mechanic lift it up to check the tranny and the bottom of the whole front end, he didnt find anything wrong, but are there many known issues i should check out immediately? i found the ball joint recall thing, but is there much else? all seems to be in working order and the car runs great!
airbag code 36, anyone? im hoping its something stupid, but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

thanks guys, i look forward to gaining much knowledge here.
LS.jpg
first thing, had to black out the windows!

Welcome! Did you get the V6 or V8?
and what did you upgrade from? (I assume the LS is always an upgrade ;))

to answer the questions in order......

its a V8, just had to! had a daily driver 1991 honda crx, somebody smashed into me, but i still have my once in a blue moon 1985 toyota MR2 all orig with 80k

i speak english (of course) spanish, russian, and im just now beginning german.

thanks for the link on the airbag codes!

Welkommen. Ahh, sprechen sie duetsch! Die LS du hast is nicht scheize, sehr gut.

Ja, Ich stimme zu. Es ist in der Tat ein sehr schönes Auto!

gavorish pa ruski? ya toje zdes nahozhus ne dolgo, ne davno kupil 02 LSE, toje serebriniy tsvet. Nu krutaya tachka!

ok WTF he speaks all those languages but let me say something (most of us dont i love english) haha and beautiful car mine looks the same and once i get home from cali next month and throwing bout 5gs into the car

Nechegho sebe... Otkyda eto srazy stol'ko ryskogovoryashix nashlos'? Otlichno.

I speak 4. Armenian, Russian, English and Spanish (yo hablo Espanol perfecto).

Nice car, fellow Okie! Right down 51 from you in Wagoner. Saw my first LS in 2000 while in Opotometry school in Tahlequah. Fell in love with the things and finally purchased a black 06 LS just a few months back at North Point in Pryor. Best of luck with your LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back