LSE grille, LSE rear shroud and LED license plate lights

Lucky_Ls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to post pictures of my most recent upgrades to my LS. LSE grille- Black
LSE rear shroud- Black
LED license plate lights- White

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Thanks guys! Looking forward to puting the Stern ST-1 rims on this weekend and posting more pictures!!!

Good call on the painted rear surround. I think the painted ones flow much better with the car. I would like to see a zoomed-out pic of the rear of the car with the new surround, though.

I bought the rear shroud from LSkoncepts, they have the color code ford uses so it matches perfectly! I'll take more pic's once I get the rims put on.

looking good!

What LEDs are those again? All he ones that I put in my tag lights are loose but I went with the cheap e-bay ones till I went with the Polarg bulbs.

Things look good man. Do those LED license plate lights shine better in person versus a picture? I used to have those in my license plate lights and they barely gave off any light I took them out.

I would gloss those headlight bezels!

Actually I did use gloss paint when I put the headlights back together after the Angel Eyes mod. The lenses are now fogged white after a failed attemped of removing the yellow oxidation. I'm going to redo the whole process in the coming weeks and take my sweet time this time.

Eyelids? I may do that...

The LED's do look brighter on the picture but they illuminate enough to where there's not a problem.

Members online

No members online now.
Back