Magnaflow exhaust for sale and a rear surround

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Okay, here is the Magnaflow exhaust with welded tips.

The exhaust has been on my LS for few months, I removed it due to having a ticket. This is from an 01 V6. I know that the 04 V8 has shorter tubes in the front end, so this exhaust to fit and 03-06 V8 will need to be cut a bit. It does have quad tips. To fit these you need to modify the rear bumper, but you can also cut they out for stock look.

Anyhow, I have no idea about the 00-02 V8s, but all 00-02 V6s should be fine. I have video clips with the sound. It sounds very nice, very quality sound. Not too loud but you do hear it at low RPMs. You can hear it on the highway too while cruising. Not too loud though.

Send me an offers, I can ship it, but local would be great. I am in so cal.

DSC05353.jpg

DSC05355.jpg

DSC05083.jpg

The surround is in pretty nice condition, but I think it is the best for someone who wants to color match. I noticed that it has some kind of little clear spil on it, looks like glue. I took a picture of it. That is why I think it would be the best to paint it.

DSC05356.jpg

DSC05358.jpg

damn ,.,.,,,i wanntt it but i am waitin for my taxes it should be very soon!... i was prob gonna get it off LSK. but idkkk. talkin bout the exhaust system. any price range u hAve in mind?

What tips are those?

I've said it before... I love your LS... the color, the wheels... the exhaust (before your removed it)

Sorry to see that you removed your exhaust, that sure sounded sweet!!. On another note are you going to be meeting us all for the Fabulous Ford Car show at Knotts?

Interested..... But it fit a 2000 v8?

Interested..... But it fit a 2000 v8?

I am not 100% sure man, but it should. All of the mounting points are the same, the only difference where I saw from my current 04 V8 exhaust is that the tube where the X is at are a bit shorter (on the stock one) I have no idea about the 00-02 V8.

What tips are those?

I've said it before... I love your LS... the color, the wheels... the exhaust (before your removed it)

Thanks, these are the double staggered tips that Nick put on and then few others including me did too. Nice tips.

Sorry to see that you removed your exhaust, that sure sounded sweet!!. On another note are you going to be meeting us all for the Fabulous Ford Car show at Knotts?

Thanks. It really did.

I'll try, don't know if I am working that weekend, I'll see.

How much are you looking to get for the exhaust? how much to ship to southern Oregon (97503)? Did I read that you got a ticket for the exhaust being too loud? Has the exhaust been modified other than the tips being added? (as it came from Magnaflow). Also can you cut a template of your lower bumper cover from wheel opening to wheel opening so I will know how much to trim for clearance for the tips?

Members online

Back