Magnaflow exhuast Installed

BlackLS06

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got the flows installed with 3.5" tips.....i think its looks oem what you think:

s5000508.jpg

YouTube - S5000509.AVI

Excuse the camera quality ive had it since 06.

Its just the magnaflow mufflers with 3.5" tips, stock cats and resonators still on. sound better in person than on the camera...has a nice deep growl.

Looks good.I say take off resonator, it's not too loud, not even close. Also, rev it in D with your foot on the brakes because the ls has a rev limiter in park, it doesn't sound the same.

Yeah i just dont want that raspy sound.

As is it sounds like a mustang gt so im good for now. But i may want it to be louder later on.

I dont think it sounds raspy without them. Maybe I'm missing what raspy is because someone said my bassanis sounded raspy but I just hear a deep growl.

I bet they dont have an x-pipe though. An x-pipe would take that raspy sound away, it acts like a resonator but doesn't silence your car nearly as much as a resonator does.

I think your tips should stick out a little more. It looks slightly awkward. Just my $0.02.

I had them sticking out further and didnt like it.

They actually stick out further than the oem ones did.

Yes but its a Lincoln.....gotta keep it classy.

sounds better in person than the video shows.

meh im happy didnt spend much they only charged $80 to install everything.

Im gonna drive around like this for a bit and if im not happy with it ill go with straight pipes instead of the resonators and an x-pipe.

I hate you guys!

Im gonna order an xpipe next paycheck and get the resonators chopped off.

BlackLS....i feel what you're saying, IMO when im gettin on the LS in SST, i def dont think my car sounds like a b*tch, so im sure the magnaflows enhance that sounds pretty clearly,
badass car by the way im still upset i didnt get a black LS....
But,
Alax, that setup sounds pretty mean,
Is that resonators deleted with xpipe and magnaflows on your car in that vid?

That does sound quiet. Theoretically I have the same setup, but it seems louder. Maybe it's the video. I'll take a new video of mine today.
Looks real good though! What happened to your left trunk reflector?

get those bad boys installed then and treat yourself to an early christmas gift :D

BTW Alax, I don't know if you installed the exhaust yourself, had a close friend do it, or a shop, but just wondering if you had any ballpark idea on the cost to install these at a regular shop (don't include cost of the setup, i'd buy that myself). I've heard a few other member vids of similar setups and possibly interested in doing it to my 03v8.
If any other members have idea on cost from past experiences it would be greatly appreciated aswell.

Thanks in advanced
lamb88ert

I paid 150 for them to weld in new cats, res., and mufflers.. They also hung it..

Welding in mufflers and tips shouldn't cost more than 80 or so..

Members online

No members online now.
Back