Mark VIII parts for sale

Driver's side seat plastic - prefer tan - don't need the switched, just the plastic skirt.

Yeah, I've talked to this guy several times, meant to go look at several parts but never really got around to it. I told him about LVC, it took him a little while to finally post the parts though.

From what I have seen, this guy is fairly clueless about Mark VIII's in general. Be careful to make sure you know what you are getting, or you might be in for a surprise when the package arrives.

Thomas

Yeah, I was going to take pictures when I went to look at some parts and post them here on the forum for everyone, but I never got around to it. Just give the guy a call, he always answered his phone when I called him.

Here is his most recent craigslist post that I can find, gives you a little better idea but still no pictures.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/911349798.html

I'm looking for a transfer case for a 98 LSC.

Do you have any?

On a side note... If I were to ever need a used part, I'd call Jamie before calling these fly by night operators. He posted this thread in november, and hasn't even replied to any inquiries. Jamie is an ACTIVE member here. It's a no brainer.

I'm looking for a transfer case for a 98 LSC.

Do you have any?

On a side note... If I were to ever need a used part, I'd call Jamie before calling these fly by night operators. He posted this thread in november, and hasn't even replied to any inquiries. Jamie is an ACTIVE member here. It's a no brainer.

Agreed.
Active member and a has a reputation for being professional.
Speaking of which, come the spring thaw, I'll have a part list to send him...

Members online

No members online now.
Back