Mark Wheels

LORENZOCHICAGOLSC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
What after market wheels look best on a second gen Mark? Looks like everyone is going with Cobra R's Who sells em??

Brad Storey has a decent line of wheels for the mark viii.. I'd check that out. A few styles are available, he just started offering them not more than a month ago.

Look for my post I think the subject is "wheels", It's only a week or two old.

Awesome sizing/offset for our cars, and very reasonably priced!! Just a few more options for you to consider.

Edit: here ya go:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=23524

Anyone got any pics of marks with cobra r's,? There seems to be different styles of these wheels too.

Basically theres the CobraR made for the Cobras several years and even the SVT Contour had a very similar looking wheel a few years. There made in all kinds of sizes and fitments, I've seen 16s-20s. There is slight variations in the exact style from manufacturer to manufacturer. The Y2KCobraR wheel is the less seen one as it was to the best of my knowledge only put on the 2000 CobraR as original equipment. Thats what I have.

MarkVIII Back&Drvr.JPG

MarkVIII Back&Pass.JPG

MarkVIII Drvr Side.JPG

They all look excellent! I like them in chrome especially! Who sells cobra r's on ebay? What size and offsets do I need? What you guys think of these??? What are they called and where can I get em??

Will this size work on my car??
The wheels are 18x9 with a 5.95" backspace (+24mm offset). The lug pattern is 5x4.5 (114.3mm

w.jpg

Nope thats a mustang lug pattern-The Mark is 5x4.25" bolt pattern same as 5 x 108mm.

I think these will look nice on mark 8

9_8_L_S_C said:
I got these a week ago

Saw you the other day bro, looks killer you where heading down black toward essington, also I saw you off of lily cache at the park, Hey if you ever wanna hang out and talk car let me know, also if you know anyone with the snowflake rims I need 2 asap

I thought that was you-we were heading to a taste of Greece-awsome food by the way.Yeah anytime-give a shout.I only have the chrome directionals which are pretty much sold already.

I was on my way to pick up my buddy to go to my party, because his trans took a crap on his 95 Lincoln MK 8

Members online

No members online now.
Back