Minnesota Ls Owners?

hey i am from Lakeville we should get together some time and look check out each others rides.

I stop in at Porky's on University Ave in St Paul between 9:30-10:30 almost every Fri and Sat night. After 11:00 you can usually find me at one of the many racing spots around the area. I seen a black LSV8 last weekend. His was a 2002, mine was a 2001 and we both had intake. We went from a dead stop on the highway, I shifted and he just left it in D5. I wasted him, by about 1 1/2 cars after 1/4 mile. I was also running 98 octane fuel and I do have the ram air setup which I don't think he had. I also staged my launch, and I don't think he did. Friday at 12:00 pm I'm getting my 40 series flowmasters put on. Then the xcal, springs, and a 100-shot NOS wet kit by early May. Should be fun.

Ah, University Ave... now I am tracking. I very much into racing.. mainly drag racing. :D I just wish there was track close to here.

My LS is not my project car at the moment.. but it appears.. that won't last long. I am looking at it wondering what I could do to make it better. My other car is basically where all the money goes at the moment.

If you are ever in Rochester, there is Car Show on Jun 18th 8a-3p, not sure my LS wiill be there needs new rims... MN salt or whatever they use. I will have my other car there. It a nice Ford Car Show, this year will be tad bigger with other clubs that joined in. SVT Club out of Apple Valley was there last year.

One these days.. I will get purchase easier car to modify.... what fun would that be. :D

Hey Minnesota fellas. Damn I thought I was the only one.

Well I live in Roseville (northern suburb of St. Paul) right now, but should be living on Grand Avenue in June.

I gotta meet up at Porky's on University very soon because I just do not see many LS's around in the Twin Cities area.

Yae well let me know man the next time you are going to Porky's and I would like to meet up.

John

2069704_16.jpg

Man that pic is tight...I'll be up at Porkey's around 10:00 pm this Friday. I'm headed out to Rock Falls Saturday to see what kind of numbers I put down with just exhaust & intake. A few weeks later I'm goin back to see what I get with NOS and the tuner added on.

StinkinLinkinLS01 said:
Man that pic is tight...I'll be up at Porkey's around 10:00 pm this Friday. I'm headed out to Rock Falls Saturday to see what kind of numbers I put down with just exhaust & intake. A few weeks later I'm goin back to see what I get with NOS and the tuner added on.

Is that the track over there in WI, close to Wabasha, MN?

Elk Mound, WI 54739-0326
Office: 715-879-5089
Raceway: 715-875-4233
Track Manager - Jennifer Anderson: 715-858-0170
Email: TheRock@RockFallsRaceway.com
Email Jennifer: jennifer@rockfallsraceway.com
Email Tech: tech@rockfallsraceway.com

Directions To Rock Falls Raceway From Minneapolis/St. Paul:

Take I-94 East to the 2nd Eau Claire Exit (#65 - WI 37/WI 85)
Exit on to Hwy 37 South and travel approx. 3 miles until you reach Hwy 85.
Turn right on to Hwy. 85. Travel approx. 6 miles in to Caryville.
Take the first left hand turn in Caryville on to 190th Ave.
Travel approx. 1 mile and take a right on 1000th St.
Go up the hill and Rock Falls Raceway is located on your left hand side.

Alright StinkinLincoln if you can guarantee me that you will be there Friday night at 10 p.m. I will be there also. To tell you the truth I have never been to Porky's. I hope they serve a good burger.

Ok so tell me what is the best way for us to meet up with our Lincolns?

Hey man do you have a Cardomain site or any place I can see your pictures?

John

Trust me, I can't garantee it will be exactly 10:00 pm but if ur around after 9:30 you'll definitely see me, its a dark green LS shown here:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=917441fa-4c83-40b1-aebe-83419029911b

I'll be there if the weather is nice...which it should be. They have world famous onion rings. You have to get those if anything. Its a good time...lots of fast cars.

p.s. I dont think I'm goin to Rock Falls this weekend. Most likely Sat May 6th, open run day. By then I'll have the Xcal, exhaust, springs, and some nice new tires.

dark green that is unique color I do not see that much

2001 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
Vertical Chrome grill
Sylvania Silver star headlights and foglights
Chrome license plate frames
Chrome Lincoln show plate
woodgrain shifter knob (Sports have leather knob)
woodgrain dash kit.

In may I will be doing 35 percent window tint and debating about spending $1600 for 18" Foose Speedsters and tires.

As far as speed and power is concerned 252 HP V8 is powerful enough for me I will not be doing any engine mods.

If I am in the mood to want to go fast I will take the Corvette out. Here are some pictures.

Alright I will be there around 10 pm and I will look for your car.

1171172_2.jpg
1171172_6.jpg
1171172_58.jpg

we got to hook up sometime. I am in lakeville. would be a blast to see what everyone has done. I dont have many mods to my ls just intake and cat back mag. sounds good. its a 01 vs non sport. its not that fast but is fun to drive. i am in the market for a lightning right now to add to my ford collection.

mcafferty, you should head to university tonight. We could compare exhaust. I am getting the flowmasters put on in 30 min..if you have mags we can compare. By the way, name's Aaron.

10pm? I might check it out, but might drv my other car not the LS.. I just looked it up online. hmmmm

"jk52781" was that you on University Ave S tonight cruising? I want to say tha car looked silver, but I could never get a good look at it everytime it passed me at Porky's.

yo, i was on university on friday night, but not saturday night. saturday night i was on grand avenue. my LS is ivory in color, but could look silver i guess in the dark. see ya

Who knows.. maybe old age is catching up with me.... NAH, wasn't sure so I figure I would ask. Maybe we will hook up sometime on University.

Unfortunately, I have some expensive ball joint(knuckle) repair to do the LS, so I had my SHO out tonite.

Hopefully I can get the parts by wed or thurs to fix my LS so I can take it to Milwaukee WI.

TTYL
Mac

It was me if you saw a 98 Red Taurus... that does quite look like regular Taurus. See my pictures. My LS is about to have the front end torn apart.. in hopes to speed the repair proccess once my part come in.

I know Taurus's are dime a dozen, but if you know what you are looking for.. you will know when you looking at a SHO. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back