Most Unique Mods-

dtx01

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
so i saw that thread with the puddle lights and it made me think. i was looking to do some cool unique mods for my ls. stuff off the norm of rims, tint, lambo doors, body kits, etc.

they could be simple or crazy, cheap or expensive, i just wanna see if we can get a list of some cool mods.

Pulled fenders.

0000024449.jpg

convert all your interior Lighting to an LED white. and make the gauges light up white too.

convert all your interior Lighting to an LED white. and make the gauges light up white too.

i did that on my mazda6 when i had it. the only problem is that they don't give off enough light and at night you cant see :q:q:q:q

i would like to go wide body on mine, but am kind of giving up on the car i have a new project in site.

It would be easy with this car, all you need is a rolling tool and roll out the fender flare at its crease. You might need some more things like a heat gun and all but that pretty much wraps it up.

wide body all depends on the look you are going for you can have the subtle flairs or go all out and make a foam tub around the car and shape it to what you want and then make a mould from that. but like i said i think i am done, just a few more finishing touches to be done in the next few weeks then i am moving on to a '37 chevy pick up resto and hopefully a volvo c30 when it comes out in october.

well my next mod is drilled & slotted rotors, new brakes, and i'm gonna paint my calipers. i don't know what color tho. the car is black with stock 17" chromes, if i go red it will look too sporty, i was just thinking just go with black. can anyone post some pictures of black LS's with the stock 17" chromes with dif colored painted calipers.

You want a unique mods for the LS.:rolleyes: .......Here you go. Custom plated plenum cover, pinstripe graphic, and Street FX LED lights.

LS WOW 01a.jpg

LS 46.jpg

LS 35.jpg

well my next mod is drilled & slotted rotors, new brakes, and i'm gonna paint my calipers. i don't know what color tho. the car is black with stock 17" chromes, if i go red it will look too sporty, i was just thinking just go with black. can anyone post some pictures of black LS's with the stock 17" chromes with dif colored painted calipers.

How about an Autumn Red LS? I am using red as an accent color.

LS Brake 3a.jpg

rollin, i love your pinstripe. i have a white one form the factory on my car but it's fading a little bit. could i just put one right over it or would i have to buff it off?

i just did a lil custom mod myself to the brake calipers...i got a silver ls so i decided to do a lil half and half, it came out sweet!!!!!

P8020059.jpg

P8020060.jpg

tHOSE RIMS LOOK GOOD,,, POST SUM PICS OF UR RIDE..

i just did a lil custom mod myself to the brake calipers...i got a silver ls so i decided to do a lil half and half, it came out sweet!!!!!

P8020059.jpg

P8020060.jpg

i posted something on this earlier.. do a search and check out the maxima

I don't have a picture of the idea. BUT it can be done. Friend and I were kicking this one around:rolleyes: .....Suicide the back doors. AND remove the B-pillar support. Only thing is, you would NEED to build a cage to rienforce the roof. So the car will NOT collapse in on itself. The floor would be an easy rienforce job. Thou you would lose leg room.:rolleyes: ....Unique mod that no one has thought of.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back