my new oil pan

cfischr

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
so i got my pan from jamie, thank God he had one. the pan is in very good condition just like he said. this was my first time dealing with him and i just wanted to let everyone know how happy i am! its awesome we got a guy here who first of all deals with parts for marks and takes the time to help us out. if i need anything else i cant find new i will defineatly use him again. jamie im sure you'll see this, so thanks alot. much appreciated!

I got one from him for my old 95, as well. Back before he was even on this site.

Just remember to remove the dipstick before putting the new pan in, or when you start the car it'll sound like a bunch of angry midgets in there with ball peen hammers. Yes, I know that one first hand. lol

Jamie is a good seller... he hooked me up, was fast on shipping, and I am satisfied.

I still like giving him some :q:q:q:q now and then though :D

thanks chris and everyone else too, you got lucky and got my last pan! martin got the other one. its funny that around this time last year i had 18 of them on my wall at the shop and made a post about them and it was like a crackhead fest everyone grabbed them and within weeks i had none left! i may have a few more soon. i'll let you guys know first before i go to ebay.

Members online

Back