NE Chapter meet

codewize

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It looks like we have a tentative meet scheduled for next Sunday Dec. 19th at 10 AM.

The meet will take place at the Sloatsburg Rest Area on the NYS Thruway. The rest area is just north of exit 15, which is where RT 17 meets the Thruway (I87)

There are actually two rest areas across from each other connected by a pedestrian bridge, so there are plenty of facilities for everyone.

This is all dependant on good weather and will be discussed the night before. I hope to see as many people as possible there. This may be our last meet before snow flies.

If I can make it, I'll probably have the '95 - unless I fix my 'barely any heat' problem in the '87 before then. lol

Ok is anyone planning on showing for this meet? If not we don't want to drive htere for two people. Come on guys this is what we wanted....

10:00AM Sunday morning...Let's get a solid yes or no. Whos in?

The forcast is holding at 41deg Partly cloudy and 10% chance of precip

If it doesn't precip, I'll go. (This place is just north of nj/ny st line--correct?) That makes 3.

an01sts said:
If it doesn't precip, I'll go. (This place is just north of nj/ny st line--correct?) That makes 3.
well it seems i may have a bit of a problem i think my oil pan just took a :q:q:q:q.
sorry
Eric

That sucks. As our commander and chief, I'll let you make the call as to rescheduling or not. It's looking kind of grim right this minute.

ERIC1 said:
well it seems i may have a bit of a problem i think my oil pan just took a :q:q:q:q.
sorry
Eric

Members online

Back