need help finding this spoiler....

ufuknut

LVC Member
Reaction score
its for the rear windshield top part. i saw it a few years back and came across it again today and was wondering if any one knew it could get it or have it made. i really, really want it for my ls. any help at all would be extreme appreciated, heres the link, just scroll down a bit and you'll see a black/white pick of the spoiler. seems like the guy had a website LINCOLNDDE.COM but no longer available. thanks!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/311806/5

Everyone wants one. They never went into production. Have you attempted to contact the guy on CD? He comes on here once every three or four blue moons..lol!

Hardy har har:p

:D

I dont know why I phrased it like that either. I would like one at times and at other times I dont:shifty:

You might be able to retrofit one from a 2002 Nissan altima. I was going to do it but ran out of steam and had alot of other things going on in life, i might still try to do it someday. But as far as I know the 2002 altima and the LS have the same rear window measurement at the top.

No Quik, he's talking about a spoiler that goes at the back edge of the roof just over the rear window.

upper rear spoiler.jpg

I want one. I've wanted one. There was one guy on here - I think it was carbontc or something - that was going to make one.

Good old 3M double sided tape.
+1 million...they prolly didnt produce it because they knew it was a bust

You could do the search and bring up the thread and see exactly how many members actually were interested.

so, an 2002 altima same window ey.... imma have to look into that. see how much i can find one for. if i do find it, and put in on my ls, then i will post pics, if it looks decent...

Yeah, another person with big dreams of making things and never following through. lol

haha. speaking of which, what happened with the guy that was supposed to drop a tt supra engine into his ls (i think it was a supra)?

Members online

No members online now.
Back