Need Some Audio Opinions

Griff

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Alpine Type R's in my front doors, and two pairs of Infiniti Kappas one in the rear doors and one going to be put in the rear deck. I also just bought a four channel Audiobahn amp that I'm going to use to power the Kappas, while leaving the Apline's powered off the radio. My question is should I switch the Kappas into the front doors and put the Alpines in the rear deck to round out the sound? I don't know that if I put the Kappas in the rear deck if that will be too loud in back and not enough up front. Anyone ever try this at all? Thanks

I think you should leave the original speakers in rear doors, if they will be in rear deck your pasangers won`t be greatfull too you. About front you should make it more powerfull because front is the main thing in car audio, if you will place midbass right and tweeters on panel or somewere there. Then connect front to amp and leave rear front head unit, then rear 2ch bridged for good sub.
What i did for now is added sub and amp for it. I am thinking to replace original speakers and maybe add amp for them, but i don`t know how long i will have my Ls so i will leave it for summer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back