need some info on parts

tubbyLS6

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
ok so i took my LS6 to the shop to check something out and the problem that i have is i need both left and right bushing on the front control arms now the dealer tells me that they just dont sale the bushing and i need to buy new control arms WTF are you joking? tomorrow i'm taking my car to this shop in queens and ther going to put brand new dealer bushing for 50 bucks

bushings.... are you talking about the ball joints? I dont think your getting brand new dealer ball joints for that price.... esp since ford doesnt even make them as a separate part. expect 250-300 a piece. Actually scratch that, I paid 607 and change for both sides

we sell OE Quality ball joints

We have OE Quality replacement ball joints for you. Bear in mind, they must be pressed in, so take them to a capable mechanic with a machine shop. we have both the 14mm and 16mm size. It is likely that you need the 14mm. I have to be honest, $50 for both will result in you receiving an inferior quality part, and you risk the car becoming unsafe - or at least no fun to drive.
Hamburg-Technic Germany is the brand you want. We do orders for 10 or more, so if you and some friends want to go in together, we can work out a bulk price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back