New Girl from Alaska

Her_05V8_Ls

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello: I'm new to the forum I've checked out the LVC forum several times for ideas and contemplated on joining because I've never been into joining forums. Well here I am, joined up now.

So, I am a girl with brothers who are also car crazed guys which is where I get the love from. My brother has a 96 Chevy Impala ss, and a 87 Buick grand national. For years I told them I wanted a LS as that one day I would get one. Now I've got one lol and I'm a performance kind of girl so here is a little 411 on what I've been up to.

I have a 2005 Lincoln LS sport that I've owned going on about a year now. I must say it is my FAVORITE! I have added a K&N cold air intake system, I've deleted my resonators and replaced my factory mufflers with the magnaflow glass pack mufflers. I spent most of my money on my paint job. I have the pie FRD03 auxiliary port because I wanted to keep my factory deck, love my screen I couldn't bring myself to change it. I will be adding a X3 performance chip to my ride once it's out the shop. I've read where people say it's a waste, but I like to find things out for myself. The subs I'm pushing are 2 alpine type x 12s with a Rockford Fosgate T-2500 amp. I think that is it other than the custom paint job pictures that I will be posting soon. I'll give a preview.

I'm wanting to add the oracle halos to my headlights, but that I'm a little afraid of because I've heard there's sealing issues. Could anyone tell me what they think about that?

Thank You for having me glad I could be a part of this forum.

image.jpg

Welcome. I'm fairly new too. Got my car at the end of January. And yes, always wanted one. And I must say that I love it.

As for the performance chip. Mine had one when I bought it. Disconnected it and can't tell any difference. Save up for a tuner. SCT is pretty popular on here. Will be part of my upgrades eventually.

I myself am also nervous about installing the halos. I'm wondering what kind of sealant has been used in the past.

Members online

Back