New here and new to the Lincoln LS

Exxo

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and new to the Lincoln LS. I just bought my LS 4 days ago.
It is a 2001 Lincoln Ls sport with the 3.9L V8 black in color. I needed a new toy After my Thunder Chicken and a tree had a meeting at 80 Mph. Btw The Tree won.

Some info about me and who I am. I live in the Kansas City area. I sale cars for a living and am a single father of 2 boy's.

I am no mechanic but I do like to tinker around with autos from time to time and that is why I bought the Ls it is a nice looking car and handles good stock. I will be changing some stuff out to make it handle better and also give it a little kick motor depot.

After buying the car I have come to find out a few things that disturb me about the Lincoln ls."well I should have done some research first" There are not many bolt on adds for the car but that is not going to stop me. I learned along time ago you can do just about anything you want if you have the Cash.

My new toy is bone stock so she is going to need allot of love to get her in shape. A list of thing I will be doing are as follows if any one knows any one that can help with parts they have for sale or just some friendly advice that is why I joined the site.

To start:
Intake pipe (1 piece)
High flow Filter
Magnaflow Exhaust Cat back
Angle eye headlights
HID Headlight and fogs
Color keyed Grill and rear lic. plate bracket
SCT tune

Later:
Not sure yet if I want turbo or Supercharge But one of the 2
Suspension
another Tune

Last :
head unit
speakers
int. lights to Led
a-pillar gauges

That is all I can think of at this time and i am sure things will move around as I get them done.

Any way thanks for reading

Exxo

Members online

No members online now.
Back