New Lincoln Mark VIII Parts! (Fuel Delivery, Solid rear shock mounts, CCT)

Lugi20

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, I bought these parts 1.5-2 years ago and they never made it on my car, and its looking like they never will. These are brand new, never installed and they are being sold at a very desirable price!

Anything involving local pickup will obviously not incur shipping fees, and all prices are FIRM as these are BRAND NEW items! I'm located in the Chicagoland area, western suburb of Wheaton.

New Items:

SOLD!A) 255 LPH Fuel Pump (Brand New!) - $95 + Shipping. ($129 originally)

100_2655.jpg

SOLD!B) Pro-billet Fuel Pressure Regulator (two bolt)(Brand New!) - $80 + Shipping. ($110 originally)

*** WARNING *** Be sure that you have a two bolt regulator not a three bolt!

100_2654.gif

C) Solid rear upper shock mounts (Brand New!) Best offer!!!. (I have no idea what these are worth, I remember that they were not terribly expensive and that some guy on a ford t-bird forum sold them to me, he was the person who made them.)

100_2656.jpg

SOLD!C) Coolant crossover tube (good condition) Best offer!!!. (This thing is in pretty darn good condition, its been sitting in a box waiting to get installed and it never happened. The only parts with some metal showing are the parts that would get completely covered by the hoses anyway.)

100_2660.jpg

100_2661.jpg

Please contact me via private message and we can finalize any deals there. Thank you!

Last edited:
Rear shock mounts are all thats left guys! I had a couple offers but nothing panned out! Willing to let these go for $25 shipped!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back