New LS owner from NJ

Rooski

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey gusy, my name is Nikolay i live in NJ. I bought LS four month ago been on this forum many times but just as guest. I think it's about time I register. Well I'm 21 and this is my 4th car and I love it. I previusly owned 97 Maxima, 99 Contour SVT, 2000 Passat. All of my cars are manual including the lincoln. So far I got new brakes, K&N filter, magnaflow cat back with X-pipe and pioneer double din DVD player and some good winter tires lol here is a couple pictures, let me know whta you think

0208091621.jpg

0208091621a.jpg

bought it with 54k for 6500 in Burlington VT

Looks good. I love the color cuz its the same as mine. LOL Tires do look like super snow tires. I want stock 17's for my car too.

Thank you, well after moving in to this country 6 years ago and learning English I'm trying to keep it proper English even though after using text messages on cell phone sometimes it slips lol
here is one from yesterday snow storm

0302091316.jpg

Welcome aboard! I love the snow pic. How does the weather rate compared to Russia?

well it's absolutly not compareble to Russia, we get much more snow up there and also alot of the cars are rear wheel drive as well. It's all about the tires I have driven in most of this year snow storms and have never had any problems going up the hills.

Welcome!

I just got out of Jersey. I moved right across the river to PA's country side.

The snow wasnt bad at all just a freakish squall! It started quick, I woke up for work started getting ready and by the time I was about to leave it was dusting the ground.

It came on fast but didn't last. The roads were literally dry here by late afternoon and we did get a decent amount for such a short squall. The problem was the wind. The wind sucked! It blew the snow all over the place! Im glad tho cause theirs not much winter road maintenance where I live now so Im sure the wind had a lot to do with keeping the roads clear.

Welcome!!!!!!!!! Nice color.:rolleyes: .........:D

Members online

Back