New Mark Viii owner in Ohio

Stangman

Project car a.d.d.
Reaction score
Hi! my name is Jesse, I am from Brown County, Ohio and I just bought my first Lincoln Mark Viii about 3 weeks ago and I love it. I have been hearing a lot about this site along with many others so I thought I'd jump on here and see whats going on!

My Mark is a '93, it is Midnight Opal, with black interior. 112,5xx miles on it. Needs a little work but should be nice when it's all done.

Getting ready to have the trans JMOD'd with a deep pan and external cooler, tune up, fuel filter, all the free intake mods I can possibly do to it. I cut off the 3rd cat and resonator, along with the mufflers so it sounds pretty wicked. I get a lot of looks and the classic finger twirl for "do a burnout" driving it around my town, lol

It also needs the brackets in front of the rear wheels because they rusted out, steering rack boot, axle seal, front air struts, a fender and some paint. But I freakin love this car!! and I pretty much stole it for $1500 and drove it 2 hours to home.

I also own a black '94 GT Mustang with a 5.0L and a 5-speed. it has 221,000 miles and runs better than it did from the factory! Along with an '88 LX hatchback which is a 4 cyl. to 5.0L conversion, It will be a GT down to the last detail when I am done. It also has an explorer motor with an E-cam and GT40P heads. I also have an '85 LX coupe that I got for free, along with a free 429 BB Ford for free... so you can only imagine what the plan is for it. :D

and last but not least, my very First car, my 1977 Mustang II, it has a 2.3/auto. My grandmother bought this car brand new and I got it with only 36,500 miles on it. It now has 65,xxx, it is in storage for the winter and one day soon it will be completely restored.

Thanks for having me!

Jesse

Yup aint no feelin like Lincoln mobilein

DSCN0006.JPG

Thanks!

Here's a pic of it. It's not the best because I took it with my cell phone.

1109081335.jpg

Looks pretty good!

Those headlights are damn clear for a Mark VIII.

That's after I wetsanded them and buffed them out... they still suck worse than anything, :lol:

Nice car !

hummmm what under the car cover in the garage ?
1965 Fairlane is my guess.

img005.jpg

Welcome to :V

And you would be correct. a 1965 Ford Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe. 289 K-code Hi-po and a 4 speed. 80k miles. Dad has owned it since '80-'81:D

Hidden behind the lincoln, in the garage next to the fairlane is my permanent jackstand fixture... my '88 mustang:rolleyes:

That's after I wetsanded them and buffed them out... they still suck worse than anything, :lol:

Here is the thread for you :D
Clicky Clicky

And you would be correct. a 1965 Ford Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe. 289 K-code Hi-po and a 4 speed. 80k miles. Dad has owned it since '80-'81:D

Hidden behind the lincoln, in the garage next to the fairlane is my permanent jackstand fixture... my '88 mustang:rolleyes:

Ah I think your dad should sell that car....to ME :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back