New Member Pictures

Xrumer

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the LS side of the board. I finally got a chance to take some pictures..

5 Speed, LSE 02

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

Nice! That's a RARE LS you have there. Not many 5 spd 02 LSE's out there.

Very rare car that looks to be in very clean shape! Any mods yet?

Just noticed it has the real 02 LSE spoiler on it too. my favorite spoiler for this car.

lower it PLUS add 20 mm spacers to get the wheels more flush.

Thanks! No mods yet.... I'm going to buy front and rear struts (sport OEM) Clear headlight and side markers, Gloss blk eyebrows, Tint, HID's (All over time of course)

I got lucky i was selling my Collectors Edition Mark VIII 63k miles... sick clean... sold it, and went to see some LS's after i sold my car. Didn't see anything too clean and was driving home here in Michigan and drove passed a guy driving down the road with a forsale sign. I called him and he worked for ford and it was super clean and here i am. :)

Nice. I like it!

and x2 that spoiler is good. I also like the wings west spoiler

Quite nice indeed. Tell the vultures to peck off. Keep it stock and keep the miles low. If you mod, keep it so it can go back and keep the parts. Hang onto it till ya die and live a long long time. Nice ride.

Ya, since i sold my CE Mark i'm going to keep this car for a long time... drive it for a while then put in my garage and get some muscle from the V6 maybe a supercharger... thats much later on when i can afford to buy another vehicle.

Its always nice to keep things stock for long term collector show off.... For this car its gonna be a hot rod lincoln v6 lol w/e u can get out of a 3.0.

Well, allot of guys swap 3.0s into Cougars. Turbo them, do all sorts of crazy things. I'm sure there is loads of info out there for mods.

+100

Very nice. I love the body mods for the LSE, and for a stock rim I think Lincoln did a great job!

Sorry I cannot part with mine. I don't really like spoilers for what they are made for, Aka big ugly wings, I like a nice small lip.

i think the ass of the ls is too big for that little thing. it looks goofy in my opinion. looks out of place. but beautiful car either way.

Members online

No members online now.
Back