DawginDallas

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello. I am the onwer of a 2000 LS with the manual transmission. I bought the car new in December 1999. It currently has 103,500 miles on it.

I have been reading with some interest the posts on this site - particularly since I am not mechanically inclined. While I have enjoyed the vehicle, I have experienced some of the more common problems I have read about over the past couple of days here. I have replaced 2 of the six coils and both valve covers. Outside of that my complaints have been fairly minor - the stinking lug nuts for one. Other issues I have had over the 7 plus years of ownership include my brand new car having a flat full size spare, the moon roof interior shade has broken, the display on the radio has gone out and twice I have had to replace the gear shift cover.

Does anyone know how many manuals were sold? or produced? I have attempted to inquire about this with Lincoln, but without much luck?

Anyway, I will do much more reading than posting, but wanted to say hello.:)

Welcome. This is a great forum! I to have a 2000 LS V8, with around 98,000 miles on it. This forum has bin really helpful for me, I also am not mechanicly inclined. Enyway, Some of the guys on here know everything there is to know about the LS, so all you gota do is ask!

well first i will like 2 sayy welcome to the forum its a great form or info and well im not sure how many were made but i know i got one but i think there was very few sold

Members online

No members online now.
Back