New Member!!

02LS83

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys. I'm new here and new to forums in gerneral. I never even knew about them unitll a friend showed me recently.

I have a 2002 LS that i just put 20's on with 245/35 Falken tires. I am having a problem with rubbing. When there is a dip in the road my back tires tend to rub(still using original springs). I was going to get the suspension limiters to hopefully stop the rubbing. Will this work or would i be better off getting new springs?

Roll your fender lips. I had the same problem with my 18s because of too close an offset and 245mm wide tires. I've virtually eliminated the noise, but still get some over really big dips in the road.

Welcome aboard.

I cant see that being a issue unless the offset is way to low.

The most complaints with 20's come after adding some springs and reducing some ride height.

I agree with NYC, get the fenders rolled anyway.

Also think, do you have allot of stuff in the trunk?

Are your rear shocks bad?

I dont think the rear shocks are bad. i have never changed them. i have only 60K on the car. when you say roll the fenders back, ou mean inside the wheel well bend the body of the car in?

Welcome!!!:W Pictures are must or be banned.:eek: .....:lol:

what series falkens are u running. i have 245/35/20 Falken Fk-452 series. and have the same problem u have. well untill this morning of course. i took it so they could put lifting blocks on the springs. but was tryin to charge 230 to install them. so i suggested they roll the fenders. so they did that for me for free. and i have no more rub over dips or bumps.

But still, lifting is for Jeeps or Monster trucks.

Thats good. I don't think we have any Monster LS's here.

Usually we desire the opposite.

what series falkens are u running. i have 245/35/20 Falken Fk-452 series. and have the same problem u have. well untill this morning of course. i took it so they could put lifting blocks on the springs. but was tryin to charge 230 to install them. so i suggested they roll the fenders. so they did that for me for free. and i have no more rub over dips or bumps.

man, who rolled your fenders for free?

Rick- this place i always go to called Ultimate Image, its located in city of industy. 6268201110. but i've sent her over $20,000 worth of business amongst myself, brother and parent, and some friends so i get good prices on everything. if u need them rolled ask for gabriella and say Josh with the lincoln. and she'll definately give u a good price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back