PrOjEcT_LS2000

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, came across this site and got pretty interested since i am a owner of a 2000 Lincoln LS V6. Absolute die hard for the Lincoln LS. I am 20 years of age. My first LS, bought it from a friend. It is in fair condition with some body work that needs to be done. I plan on owning LS 2000(i have), 2004 and a 2006. So with that said it is my project car to get it looking like it just came out the shop. As i found out it is pretty difficult to find factory parts or at least for a decent price. I currently have no modifications but do i plan on having many. I am in need of parts so if anyone is parting out a LS 2000, please let me know. Any questions feel free to ask.

2000, 2004, 2006 ??? me confused?

Dude whatz up... Me too...This is my 1st Lincoln LS project. BUT:confused:
Did you say...that you currently have the 2000 model. right? and do you
plan on getting a 2004 and then a 2006 model ?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Are you in Austin, TX ?? I don't think it should be difficult to pick up parts
there. I lived in the Central Texas area for 3 yrs. now I'm in San Diego, CA.
Round Rock area should should be filled with LS's... My 2002 Lincoln LS V8
-was originally owned and went it's first 60K miles around the New Brunfels
area, before it somehow made it's way down to a Ford Dealership down here
in San Diego. Anyways...

Working on your first project car will give you experience, but you'll likely be
spending and investing too much time and money on the 2000 you have....
If you do plan on getting the later model 2006 LS -or- whatever car in the
next 5 years.

Make sure you ask yourself: Do you really want to spend Every single penny
and Every single minute of invested time in a car you don't plan on keeping?
I'm working on my 4th Project Car... and people ask me why I got rid of my
other cars?? I don't know, boredom, wanted something different. If you look
at my previous projects and think about the time and money invested if I just
would've spent it on 1 car. It would've been something real special.

15 years later I'm starting something new again. I ask myself will I ever
"completely finish" any of my project cars. Or do I just want to half-asssh
each and every car I own and never accomplish what all of us wants....

ONE BAD RIDE -THAT YOU AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW CAN ADMIRES

Look at me...15 years later, I'm starting at Square Number #1 again !!!

-Sorry if this sounds like a lecture from an old fool
-Here is my experience, Here are my memories...& There went alot of money!!

Project 1 - http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq304/jkmaka/USO619-Project001.jpg
Project 2 - http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq304/jkmaka/USOcc-Project002LayITLow4.jpg
Project 3- http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq304/jkmaka/USOcc-Project003LayITLow.jpg

Do it right the first time kid...see ya,
Dino'sLSdeuce

Hey bro wutz up, my bad for the confusion. I own a 2000 Lincoln LS right now, but later in the future i want to invest on getting a 2004 and a 2006 model. I do plan on keeping my rides though. Ever since i was a freshman in high school, my eyes came upon the LS and just thought that's my car in the future. To me i would just take the LS over a benz or a beamer, how bad im into the car. Trust me i know its going to be a lot of time and money to put into the car. So far ive been able to find parts for my LS but price sometime are like whoa u kno. But this experience will be fun for me. Preciate the speech though. Nice jobs on the cars u showed me.

yeah I know what you mean...

...Ever since i was a freshman in high school, my eyes came upon the LS and just thought that's my car in the future...

I know what you mean, when I was still in the US Army, and stationed in Ft. Hood, Texas...Back in 1992. There was the introduction by Mitsubishi, and the body lines of the car, looked so damn "elegant". It looked stylish with that "european-look" of either a Mercedes Benz or BMW.

Way back then something told me that one day I'd owned something like that "sophisticated" look without my wallet being empty, That was back in 1992. The Mitsubishi model was the "Diamante".... The rest is history.

PEACE... I Miss Round Rock on the weekends, at the What-a-burger. I still have videos of the Mini-Truck club I was part of back then... MY GOD IT'S BEEN 19 YEARS... I AM OLD !!!

Have fun...I consider Texas my home away from home...
I still keep in contact of friends who still live through out the Central Texas area, A few of them are from "SWIFT car club" and a few are part of my "USO car club" chapters of Corpus Christi ...etc.

See ya..
Dino

Ohh and the Mini-Truck club was...
...MINI PLEAZURES of Killeen, TX. I was in that chapter. We also had a Chapter in Austin, Texas and also in Lubbock, Texas. Those were fun memories...

thats cool man, come to think of it, i might know someone thats in the swift car club. Not to sure if their either in it or if they just talk about it. Have a barber im pretty close to and hes all into fixing up cars. He has a blue honda civic. Competes in the Texas Heat Wave.

Members online

No members online now.
Back