New on here

04 LS V8

New LVC Member
Reaction score
New on here got my car about 6 months ago with 62K on it. First thing got it tinted and hids. Car has every option besides navi :mad: but oh well love the car heres a few pics :D

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.jpg

photo.jpg

The nav sucks anyways.

And why HID's in the fogs but not the low beams?

Welcome!!!:) Love the color. I think you are the only member with that color. Any future plans for it?

The hids in rhe low are the stock ones just havent gotten around to color matching the bulb with the fogs. Fogs = 6k Low beams = 4300

For the future i plan to get the grill painted and rear surround. Maybe a full LED exterior conversion

Great looking LS. I think I saw one that color a week or so ago, I didn't thiink they came in that color lol. What is called!

Welcome to the club!

The hids in rhe low are the stock ones just havent gotten around to color matching the bulb with the fogs. Fogs = 6k Low beams = 4300

For the future i plan to get the grill painted and rear surround. Maybe a full LED exterior conversion

Really? They look more yellow than my stock low beams.

Great looking LS. I think I saw one that color a week or so ago, I didn't thiink they came in that color lol. What is called!

Welcome to the club!

I love that color too...isnt this the same as NYCLS8??
Very nice! Welcome!

6Kk lows + 6Kk fogs = money

Yeah i thought they were regular.

Welcome to the club!

Its called charcoal beige metallic. I love the color just is hard to find some touch up paint for it but I never find another one in ohio with the same color so far

I love that color too...isnt this the same as NYCLS8??

Looks like the same color as my old '03. Same wheels, too. Wrong year. One day someone will join this site that has my old car. lol

I have a paint pen that I got from paintscratch.com to fill in some scrapes on my old car. I'll look for it and see if there's a paint code on it. I'll PM you with the code and if it's the same as what I have, I'll send you the pen, as I have no need for it.

Anyways, welcome to here and enjoy the LS. :D

Also are you sure it has every option?

Hard to tell from the Polaroid quality photos, but the second pic makes it look like you don't have folding mirrors.

Hard to tell from the Polaroid quality photos, but the second pic makes it look like you don't have folding mirrors.

It used to bug me, but now I just ignore comments about "every option."

Yes it has folding mirrors...but also forgot to mention no heated rear seats

Polaroid HAHA!

Welcome to LVC very nice car!

Maybe you need a higher quality monitor.. They look like they fold on my screen :p

Maybe you need a higher quality monitor.. They look like they fold on my screen :p

CRT's are for n00bs :). Was going to say you can see the split in the mirror for it. Unless the mirror is cracked all the way around.

Members online

No members online now.
Back