New to the forum. Soon to be LS owner.

aerosdg

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I have been reading posts on here for a few weeks, and will soon be an LSV8 owner. Just wanted to say hello. I have been looking at 03-05's, however I cannot purchase it until I sell my 04' 350Z. I have test driven 3 LS's now and have to say, I really like the car alot. I also just purchased the AVN5435 DVD + Navigation headunit, that fits in both the Z and the LS, so I cannot wait to install that. (Thanks Heckler and everyone else for the posts on that install)

Few cars I've driven and looked at.

03 LSV8 Sport, 40,300 miles, Black Ext/Int. $19,500
05 LSV8 Sport, 10,400 miles, Black Ext/Int. $26,400
Good Prices?

They both drove very smooth. If anyone knows someone interested in 350Z, I can become an LS owner sooner.

One thing I noticed with the LS, and Ive read a few posts on this here. When I drove it using SST it did not shift as smooth into gears. It didnt slam into gears, but wasn't nearly as smooth as auto. The car seemed to run just fine though and sounded good, so I wasnt sure if that was normal. Is using SST harder on the transmission than auto? I would prefer to drive using SST, however if it is safer on engine/trans to drive it with auto than I would limit SST.

Anyways, Look forward to become an active member of LSV.

Best,
Kris

Members online

No members online now.
Back