Newbie!!

adrenalinejunkie

LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys whats up. my names david im 17 i live in oklahoma and im addicted to my ls!! I bought a 2000 Lincols LS V8 sport edition silver frost with every option possible with 128000 miles on it....ya i no thats alot but it was all highway...but i ended up getting it for $6100 on EBAY(scary i no) but it made the 1000 mile drive down from Ohio. not bad eh? there wasn't anything wrong with it except for a cracked windshield, needed tires, and the airbag light was on.
my plans are to put a LSE body kit on it, angel eye headlights with clear corners, 15% tint, 19" wheels, 1" drop, and a McLaren Grille. Then she should look pretty nice i think. and i just put Kuhmo EXSTA ASX's on her last week and they grip like no other!!
Also about about 2 day after i got it the engine light came on so i went to auto zone and had the pull the code which was 0795 (i think) and i checked and it said that there was a malfunction with my pressure solinoide module in the transmission. but i didnt notice any problems in the shifting in the car. I called a few transmission shops and they said that if i dint notice anything wrong that i could either ignore it or have my tranny flushed. Which i got mixed reviews on getting flushed some places told me it was normal maintance but others told me it would hurt the tranny more than it would help. any advice?

:L

adrenalinejunkie said:
why is that?

Because he's been having many problems with his LS and assumes every LS ever made has the same problems. Just ignore him.

ToddG said:
Because he's been having many problems with his LS and assumes every LS ever made has the same problems. Just ignore him.
oh ok..... any suggestions on that engine light guys???

Members online

Back