next one to look at.

Sounds like a good deal to me. I paid 4,500 for my 93 and it only had 20,000 less miles but was 4 years older. My body was in perfect condition, So as long as it has no dings and you like it. I say its a good deal.

I dunno if I would pay that much? There was just one on EBAY a few weeks ago within 50 miles from me for a few grand less. I bought mine for $1000 and then searched EBAY for a set of HID's and put 40 thousand miles on it since.

No doubt it looks like a nice car but I don't think I would pay that much when I see then much cheaper most of the time.

I dunno if I would pay that much? There was just one on EBAY a few weeks ago within 50 miles from me for a few grand less. I bought mine for $1000 and then searched EBAY for a set of HID's and put 40 thousand miles on it since.

No doubt it looks like a nice car but I don't think I would pay that much when I see then much cheaper most of the time.

Yeah, But how many miles did your car have on it? You've gotta realize we are talking about Low-Mid mileage cars here.

Yeah, But how many miles did your car have on it? You've gotta realize we are talking about Low-Mid mileage cars here.

Got mine with 130k on it but even if you think 88 isn't that much you still have to realize that you can't get head lights to say the least. I think they are great cars but parts are getting harder and harder to come by so why pay a lot of money for a car with a limited parts supply :confused:

That is true my headlights don't work for :q:q:q:q and I'm not about to pay 700 dollars for new ones.

That is true my headlights don't work for :q:q:q:q and I'm not about to pay 700 dollars for new ones.

It took me a few months of searching on EBAY but I got the LSC HID housings and put a set of Lexus bulbs in em. Works perfect and there cheaper too :D

I'm willing to spend a little more to find one in better shape. I've looked at 7 of them so far and their all were a pos. And most were way over priced for what they were. For example i looked at one yesterday with money inhand. A black 96, non lsc, no moon roof, rust under doors, 103k miles, back light broke, radio stays on, found a soft spot rusted thru under the hood. No HID's been in front end accident. Guy want 4200 for it. I about crapped my self. then he said the price was firm. I just told him black wasn't what I was really lookin for. And im pretty sure being at the dealer ship I could manage to get away with it for 4900 to 5100

I'm willing to spend a little more to find one in better shape. I've looked at 7 of them so far and their all were a pos. And most were way over priced for what they were. For example i looked at one yesterday with money inhand. A black 96, non lsc, no moon roof, rust under doors, 103k miles, back light broke, radio stays on, found a soft spot rusted thru under the hood. No HID's been in front end accident. Guy want 4200 for it. I about crapped my self. then he said the price was firm. I just told him black wasn't what I was really lookin for. And im pretty sure being at the dealer ship I could manage to get away with it for 4900 to 5100

When I got mine it was from a friend. He originally told me he wanted $1500 from me for it but I wasn't really into it. I researched the Intech engine a bit and he dropped the price to 1k for me. I figured even if the car was a POS I could pull the engine and use it for a swap into something? As I drove the car I decided "Hey I like this thing!" and have been putting the miles onto it.

However now that I have one I keep my eyes on them on EBAY and in the wholesale auctions as I work at a used car dealership part time. They don't pull anything in NJ so if mine does die I will most likely pick up another one for cheap. We just picked up a Intech powered Continental but it has no title so it's prolly gonna get scrapped. That or part out as much as possible?

It doesn't seem like such a great deal to me. And he advertises it as an LSC but it isn't. Personally I'd keep searching eBay.

what year and color conti?

I do believe it's Pewter Silver? I called him and he is gonna send me the year info and a pick of it. It does have a title but it is a salvage title as it was impounded for no insurance and they never came back for it.

I'm very close ... PM me with details. I can join you over the weekend as well ... I've seen few of them over the years LOL.

Just let me know. I am busy on the dyno today, but will be home later tonight.
I bet there is a $7k reserve on that car though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back