nitrous questions

tminard18

LVC Member
Reaction score
i am thinking about getting nitrous. how much hp shot can my 01 v6 manual take? how much does it cost to refill a bottle and how many sprays could you get out of a bottle? thanks guy

do the v8 and v6 have the same drivetrain? so could the v6 take a bigger shot because it has less hp so you wouldnt be hittin the max 340hp or whatever ? if you know what i'm sayin

there are a lot of threads on this topic already - do a search and if it does not answer your questions - post and we'll try to answer.

+1

Also, I believe zexls or something like that has a nitrous shot on their V6. Maybe it is silverls....I forget...It is one of those two I believe. You can PM them and get more info on their particulars. Like Lou said above, there are quite a few threads posted on this already so you should find what your looking for in there.

rocket5979 said:
+1

Also, I believe zexls or something like that has a nitrous shot on their V6. Maybe it is silverls....I forget...It is one of those two I believe. You can PM them and get more info on their particulars. Like Lou said above, there are quite a few threads posted on this already so you should find what your looking for in there.

Nice to see you kids agreeing on something! :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back