Nyc Nyc Lincoln Ls Nyc Nyc Calling All Boroughs

union807trucker

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Not for nothing we need to start an auto club or something anybody heads out to hunts point still:cool:

yea we do need to start something in NYC but i think its only like 3 of us here in this site but we should do a meet.

Me and NickT88LSC are from NYC (duh lol). Don't think I'd take my car to Hunt's point since it ain't beating much out there.

A few of us are heading to Atco raceway next Saturday. Other than that, we'll set something up for the Spring time to have a meet.

I've truly been waiting a long time to use this. I've heard it in the clubs for 15 years, I've heard it on mixtapes..and finally, I've found just the right time to use it. Hear goes..

IS BROOKLYN IN DA HOUSE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Joey - You wanna come back here and 'enjoy' winter with the rest of us? I'll trade places with you in an instant!!

Bro, I have been here for 2 years now and lemme tell ya, I miss the snow but I do not miss shoveling the crap! haha. It is 80 degrees during the day and low 70's high 60's at night. All my buddies hate me when they ask what the temperature is over here. Last week when I was on my way to work, it was 49 degrees around 7am. I get to work wearing my short sleeve shirt and ppl are lookin at me like I got 40 eyes. They say to me if I am cold, I reply back w/ "nope this is free AC and plus this is not cold". hahaha

hell yea we should all meet up that sounds coo not for nothing it feels better talking to everybody from the same state at least, even florida sounds like home. Not for nothing if we ever wanna do something we can actually make it happen:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

not to promote any problems but this guy had me feed up with his crap so i had to this him a little lmao yo he got a taxi cab for a car and he was trying to talk smack to me? lmao i had to let him have over on the the forum page lol ground_zero298s 2002 Lincoln Continental

YEA I KNO MY SPELLING IS BAD BUT I BE IN A RUSH LOL

YO WHEN WE ALL MEETING UP AND WHERE I WANNA CHECK OUT SOME RACES:cool: :cool:

You wanna check out races? When I lived up there, we used to go to Hunts Point in The Bronx and Fountain Ave in Brooklyn. Now mind you, this was 4 years ago... I am pretty sure things has changed...hahaha

Service road of the West Shore Expressway, near South Ave. Used to be a big drag racing spot. Marked off quarter mile and all. Used to take my 87 down there with the GTech after I had the new motor in my 87 broken in.

I'm on LI and used to go to Fountain Ave when I lived in Queens. On LI we hit a strip in Deep Park between the Southern State and Sunrise Highway or Ocean Parkway between the counties - Straight drags, flat, concrete, no 5-0:shifty: in some areas because of the shoulders and dunes.:p

I haven't hit Hunts Point before. Are you guys talking about the Food Market area? The roads are jacked up over there. The LS is too low to the ground to run in that area. Heck, I cracked my oil pan (just 6 months old) in a bad section of Brooklyn once and learned my lesson ($450 installed) the hard way!!:eek:

Fountain Ave was off the hook yeaaaars ago, before the cops ordered to have the road ripped apart...lol

yea i kno fountain is the s***t my mom lives in those projects, not the easiest projects in the world but u kno, alot of four wheelers over there now and bikes in the summer. on the conduit guys still head over there thats like for muscle cars, but the only bad thing is that there be to many cops

Yeeeeeeeeah I remember the conduit, right by the Burger King. I used to always head up over there on Thurdays. My best friends brother used to race his 87 vette, he toasted a lot of ricers. Good times... good times.

Yea there still ok but i want to check out some races in long island,just beacause streets are smoother and cleaner

Can i put 03 headlights in an 2000?

i wannado this because i have yellow fog hids and cant put yellow leds on the headlights but i can if ihave the o3

count me in

If a NY meet does go down , somebody please let me know. Count me in.

yo whats up we should all meet up and crash the nissan meet by the belt pkwy/i mean they call it a nissan meet but all cars are there from show cars to racing from trucks to whips its not only nissans:cool: :cool: :cool: u get me?

its been a while since i been back on this forum but count me in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back