Ok, I have seen it all now.

I can't make out the color - looks like brown? :yuck:

Not sure what color name that would come under - Midnight Opal? Aubergine? Dunno...

I have emailed this guy...it needs a whole lot of other stuff including a new driver's door and fender and someone who knows what they are doing working on it. It's been posted numerous times in the past 6 months. I offered $300 and he told me no...gonna re email him and show him this thread :)

No chicken, that thing has been discussed here and on the other boards MANY times. That price is NOT a typo!!!! :lol:

I didn't even click the link, but I know who it will be - Don Zeilstra, an art dealer who isn't too far from me.

I have emailed this guy...it needs a whole lot of other stuff including a new driver's door and fender and someone who knows what they are doing working on it. It's been posted numerous times in the past 6 months. I offered $300 and he told me no...gonna re email him and show him this thread :)

Please do and when he comes here, maybe he'll look below and see what 2G's buys you. Someone would have to be insane to pay $2000 for that POS. 1/2 of it is missing and he wants someone to pay for the money he has put into it for fixing it? That means I could sell my 94 (and we all know what it looks like :)) for about $4000 :rolleyes:

WOW!!! That's worse than the 3 here in Maryland by far. 1st is a 96 Base with a caved in door and broken windsheild for $1500. 2nd is a 96 true Diamond Anniversary that has been raped and beaten for $2500. Then there is the infamous 95 LSC 6 speed that the price jumped from $4000 to $12000 as soon as the seller realized the rarity of the custom trans work. KK got it right some of these people definitely smoke crack!

that black on black 96 is a real lsc. as far as the spring feature that is the price and has been for sale for about 6 years. the owner is a complete moron. all the owners of all them links above are morons, hell we all are, me too, FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the color of the first one, Jamie? That Aubergine?

Do you think my aquamarine interior would look good in that brown thing? :lol:

Be an interesting project - make the ugliest Mark around by mixing and matching stock parts! :D

Oh, & as for this guy???? Ummm, special!!! REALLY SPECIAL! If that's the case then My Mark is worth about $10k. Jamie's recent purchase is worth about, hmmm, $21k? Laser? You got an amazing deal on yours, I think your's is really worth about $17k. We should all post our cars really expensive on Craigslist to see who bites! I'd be intrigued. I think I'm going to do that to my car when I fix the transmission! $9k obo... When I get the cash I'll buy a low mileage Mark!:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back