Opinions Needed. Pics Inside

Trbo6gn

LVC Member
Reaction score
So i'm getting the itch to add some new stuff to the LS. Im kinda up in the air on what to do next. I was thinking maybe a lse body kit but im not positive. Any suggestions on what else you guys would add would be appreciated. Here are the pictures of it as it sits.

DSC03912.jpg

DSC03967.jpg

I'd do the LSE kit and LSE chrome grille. I love how it turned out when I did mine.

The car looks great, but the wheel gap is a bit much IMO.

I'd drop it MINIMALLY just to reduce the wheel well gap. Also, lowering the car a bit gives the visual impression of the car being slightly longer/sleeker, especially with the windows tinted. Depending on your miles, I'd consider replacing your original shocks all around with OEM factory sport package shocks and an Eibach Pro springs..which will drop it an inch or slightly less. If those are 18's, you should have no rubbing issues. If those are 20's, not so sure.

Beyond that, a LSE kit. And thats it. No hood scoops, fake chrome vents on the sides of the fenders.

Less..can be more.

And I'd remove that sticker on your side rear window as well to clean things up a bit.

Kit, grille, angel eyes, springs and Im not a fan of the wheels but ehh if you are keep em.

Fixate one of those canoes to the roof. I myself like to see my exhaust tips, maybe doing a cutout with a 3 or 4" tip?

If you are going for the LSE kit, the rear bumper should have a small cutout for tips should it not? Get the LSE dual tips if you can.

This is what mine looks like, it's a full stock LSE. The stock tips from this angle don't look right... but from another car or not looking straight down, look awesome.
vbpgimage.php

i would love to lower it but even at stock height i have terrible rubbing issues with the wheels.

I cant tell if its in the wheel or if the tires are to big.
Got some specs on the wheels and tires as far as size and offset?

+1 on that LSE grille. Very nice LS BTW. Maybe color match the rear surround. I wish I had no pinstripe like you, so much cleaner.

+1 on that LSE grille. Very nice LS BTW. Maybe color match the rear surround. I wish I had no pinstripe like you, so much cleaner.

:confused: So why not remove it?:D Afraid of to much wax/sealants on top of it:p

I did the day I got my car.

:confused: So why not remove it?:D Afraid of to much wax/sealants on top of it:p

I did the day I got my car.

I think it's painted on. Plus I think when the :q:q:q:q:q:q:q did bodywork on my car, he clear coated over the pinstripe.

I think the car looks great as-is. My vote is that whatever you do, don't do too much.

Members online

No members online now.
Back