ORACLE angel eyes kit 4 sale

allblackls

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I purchased a oracle CCFL halo kit 7000k for my own treat for myself back in may for my bday and I never got it installed, never even un wrapped the rings or anything but now I'm lookin to sale them if anyone is interested Let me know

good luck after the last guy that sold a set on here stiffed the guy for 350 bucks people are going to be hesitant about buying stuff especially from a new member, But you could always come to the michigan indian ohio meet and see if anyone has any interest

Do the transaction on Ebay to avoid getting stiffed

If you find a buyer do the following, Sell it as a "buy it now" on Ebay for the price you 2 have agreed upon. Send a link of the item to the buyer. Do the payment via Paypal. This way there is a seller and buyer guarantee due to the transaction.

i been tryin to see when and where the meet will be at. i want to come i heard there was one in wixom and i stay here in wixom, mi

im gonna do i that way on ebay cause i wanna make this a great transaction for both people.. if he was gonna pay $350 for the halo kit he wasnt too bright anyway cause the kit is only $200 lol i may end up just putting the lights in anyway its just my LS is in the shop now for new control arms and ball joints and its super expensive so i would rather my car run correctly than for the lights to look nice

i been tryin to see when and where the meet will be at. i want to come i heard there was one in wixom and i stay here in wixom, mi

im gonna do i that way on ebay cause i wanna make this a great transaction for both people.. if he was gonna pay $350 for the halo kit he wasnt too bright anyway cause the kit is only $200 lol i may end up just putting the lights in anyway its just my LS is in the shop now for new control arms and ball joints and its super expensive so i would rather my car run correctly than for the lights to look nice

how much is this fix going to cost you??

im too mad i missed the meet, if it really went down. i stay right next door to the village but i been at work all day.

@therealTG it was $600 bucks and now i need a rack and pinion and a hub assembly. i got my car towed and they picked it up by the front end and i believe they messed up my front end with that but it was a fix that eventually was gonna come with it being an 2000 but now it all came at one time

Members online

No members online now.
Back