ordered low beams and ballast replacements

crownvicjim

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So i was never able to get ahold of lou from hid solutions so i found a place....autodirectsave.com....and they had the kits ready to go. cost $300 and comes with all the bells and whistles. when i get it i will try to take some pics of the install and what the kit looks like. the nice thing about the order is there is a phone number and you can talk to an actual person. what a concept. i hope this works good!?!? anyone have one of these kits and have any pointers?

man you can order any kit just tie it into your existing ballast and make the bulb to fit in the housing.Ive done it a couple times its easy its no point in paying 300 bucks for some special kit

The stock ballast will not work with any other HID bulbs. You can get power before the ballast to run new ballasts to power new bulbs.

man you can order any kit just tie it into your existing ballast and make the bulb to fit in the housing.Ive done it a couple times its easy its no point in paying 300 bucks for some special kit

huh? maybe i'm retarded, but i think it is you.

hes right other than the tie into your existing ballast part of it, i think he meant to say "tie into the wires before the existing ballast" either way he said it wrong and you dont need a special kit any will work if you can figure out how to mount.

Depends on the year. 93-96 can use an $80 kit. 97 & 98 really need adapters and thus a kit.

don't know if that link works or not, the company's ebay name is zgperformance...

yea (LOL) $55 kit that is probably nicer than the +$100 kit that I put in my mark 2 1/2 years ago, and have had NO problems with. 'LOL'

Members online

No members online now.
Back