Painting the wings west kit

lux1203

LVC Member
Reaction score
So i went to the autobody shop today and asked how much it would be to paint the west wings kit i had bought they quoted me 600 dollars i was thinking heck add a hundred and i could get another one ...how much did u guys pay to get the kit ainted those of you that have it

paint it yourself, some clear, some reducer some paint and you're set, you'll need a gun also.

paint it yourself, some clear, some reducer some paint and you're set, you'll need a gun also.

Wish it was that easy, I am going to the dealer and they told me about 150 for the spoiler. I wouldnt pay more than 450 for the whole kit to get painted. The dealer also told me 1000 to repaint my whole car the same color

Wish it was that easy, I am going to the dealer and they told me about 150 for the spoiler. I wouldnt pay more than 450 for the whole kit to get painted. The dealer also told me 1000 to repaint my whole car the same color

1000 to do the whole car, i might be getting mine done over the summer then.

Yeah, 1k isnt bad for the whole car. I need my front bumper and hood repainted and that alone is will run me 400.
Old friend's dad had a body shop, and no paint job was ever done for less than 2k.

Members online

No members online now.
Back