Parting out '91 Mark VII Bill Blass

Not sure what you would call the outside but the interior is tan, cloth

7.jpg

You have the outer window sweeps (runs from the mirrors to the door sills)? If so, let me know how much with shipping to 10305.

Thanks.

To jibit,
Hi I would like to know if you have the passenger side window? If so how much would you be asking for that?

Hey guys, shoot me out an offer, not sure what this stuff is worth. I really don't want to make a profit out of the car, just trying to help people out and get some cash for my next project. How the hell do I remove the window sweep? I've got it if you know how to remove it!

As far as the car goes, everything is available except the tranny. The following are the only parts that are broken/damaged. Windshield has a crack, driver handle is broken, rust on trunk lid, chrome moldings have holes, broken cup holders, one bbs wheel is damaged when a bolt was cut off, driver side seat is damaged in the rear (all cloth on the inside). I can't think of anything else.

Car is fully functional. The only problem is that I want the transmission (I spent a lot of money on the AOD I had put in). However, I'm trying to purchase a Mark VII right now so someone could have the tranny from it.

To David,
Hi I am the one who asked about the passenger window would you take $20 for it? If so please let me know what it would cost to ship to area code 32246 in Jax Fl. Also I would like your address so I could send you a postal money order for the window + the cost of shipping.If this aggreable for you that is. Thank you again Travis.

What kind kind of rims does your car have? I am looking for "honey comb" pattern rim. I have an 88 LSC with the standard turbine rims but want to get rid of them. Also, does your car have a lower facia (Black plastic piece under front bumper) that is in good condition because I cannot find one that isn't broken. Thanks!

If the gray Mark VII in your photo gallery is the one you are parting out, I will buy those rims if they are still on the car. Please reply or private message me. Thanks.

Eldo78 said:
To David,
Hi I am the one who asked about the passenger window would you take $20 for it? If so please let me know what it would cost to ship to area code 32246 in Jax Fl. Also I would like your address so I could send you a postal money order for the window + the cost of shipping.If this aggreable for you that is. Thank you again Travis.

How about $50? I priced a couple of junkyards out and the lowest I found was 75

David, I have the friend who was looking for the driver's side mirror assembly, from the picture you have up he says he thinks it is the same, how much it worth to you (may take both sides if the price is right).

No shipping needed, I would come and get it/them.

nobodyspecial said:
David, I have the friend who was looking for the driver's side mirror assembly, from the picture you have up he says he thinks it is the same, how much it worth to you (may take both sides if the price is right).

No shipping needed, I would come and get it/them.

I'll look into what the junkyards are asking and drop it from that, I'll get back to you on that.

Ouch! They are asking $95 a piece! Is it because the are heated? Make me an offer (not too low!)

Ouch is right, I will see him Monday and ask him. It reminds me of a story when I had two broken lower control arms on my 89 XJS, a common problem as it is a heavy car with brittle (and thin at the bolt) cast aluminum LCA's. Bone yard wanted (and got) $600! apiece for them. Car didn't nickle and dime me to death, it did it by $100 bills (which was about the cost of a new cap-without a rotor for the big 12)!

But, I always wanted one, loved the looks and wanted a V12. Glad I bought it, ran it for 5 years and about 40K miles and would never buy one again.

To david,
Hi me again sorry for my late reply I happen accross a mark 7 in my travels to my local junkyard and found what I was after for $16 and tax. But I appreciated your help anyhow thanks again Travis.

Members online

Back