Parting Out My donor Lincoln Ls

jerryd

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I purchased a salvaged ls to take the motor out of along with some other parts. Now I am trying to sell off the rest of it. I have the entire body that i will sell as a whole or piece by piece. It is a blue 2001 sports package v8. I also have the interior pieces, tan. Let me know what you need and we can work out a fair price

Have the tow hook cover from the lower right portion of the front bumper cover? I also would buy the plastic connectors that hold the engine cover as well as the windshield wiper cowl on.

If so, please send me a private message.

i am looking for the stock radio bracket...don't need the radio but if you'll only sell as a set that's cool.

Someone put an aftermarket single DIN kit and the stock bracketry so I can put a double DIN or factory radio back in is long gone.

Does it have the stock rear subs? And what is the color of the trunk liner.....looking for gray, mine is covered with dynamat and it sucks....real spoiler? Also how about sun visor clips? Is the shift knob wood or leather? How does the inside door handles look?

Thanks much.

Do you still have the dashboard? If so can i get all your warning lights and sockets?

any plastic strut covers on this for the engine bay? looking for a set for my 06.

Members online

No members online now.
Back