Parts car (94 mark viii)

Markviiiedrea

Speed Bump
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 94 mark black on black that I have disassembled e-mail me for any part request

Almost everything I still have so feel free to ask.

Things that are gone
-Alternator and alt bracket
-T body
-Fuel rail and injectors
-TPS and EGR pressure diff sensor
-T stat housing and cooling hoses
-Grille
-Front bumper cover
-Center council
-Drivers door handle
-Sunroof controls
-Wheels and tires
-Top of dash (where the defrost vents are)
-Rear right knuckle

I still have the motor, tranny, diff, and the interior.

That's all I can think of right now. Like I said e-mail me and I will let you know. Plus when you request a part give me an offer on it to. i will send every thing UPS but I get a deal through my work and will only charge that price.
Pay pal is fine for any payment.

There is nothing wrong with the car just 180k on it and rust on a few spots other than that in ran good and nobody ran in to it.

-Eric
lvnmarks_02@yahoo.com

Driver's door panel...

Is the panel one piece or several? Top of mine, some idiot put screws in it. I guess the clips were bad. AHHHH!
How much for the driver panel?
Thanks

What color is the center dash. I'm looking for the headlight control cover. If is gray, what do you need for it?

Your email came back to me:
"Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (lvnmarks_02@yahoo.com) [0] - mta204.mail.re3.yahoo.com"
Do you have one that works or ?

Is the panel one piece or several? Top of mine, some idiot put screws in it. I guess the clips were bad. AHHHH!
How much for the driver panel?
Thanks

Yha I still have it (its a black one just to let you know) It has a little ware in the typical spots, but it can be fixed no screw hole's. I will try to get pic's in the next day or two, have to do the family stuff first you know.

What color is the center dash. I'm looking for the headlight control cover. If is gray, what do you need for it?

Black, you gould get mine or do this to your's, but get a woodgrain overlay kit to cover up any blemish ( or color in this case )

13 pieces. All seamlesly joined together to form one piece.

Markviiiedrea

Got pics of the seats?

well with 12 Beers in me and being 1:00 no not right now.:D but, but I will try tomarrow if not the beging of the week. the drivers seat is worn, not bad but you can tell it has 180k on it the pass is mint, If you need new leather in the drivers seat you can use the leather from a pass one, two hours and you can reskin the seat, or have a shop do it for a hundred bucks. I have two good black pass seats for sale if some one else needs one too.

PM me if you ahve the driver's side mirror and it is in good working order.

This guy does not want too sell anything, been waiting and waiting, have not heard any thing, after I agreed to buy his head lights,

Members online

No members online now.
Back