Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The rims are Stern ST-1 18's.
The Tires are Bridgestone Potenza 245/40/R18

SD531458.jpg

SD531459.jpg

SD531460.jpg

03-21-09_0854.jpg

its bad when the tires and rims shine/reflect more then the car.

haha just bustin your balls. looks good!

Looking Nice Lucky. Did you end of getting HIDs? I remember I was telling you about my ballasts and where I put them.

Why cant they make the 19's with our bolt pattern!!? Or any of thier other rims with it... :(

They look great tho! Good choice.

I got 19's. Im sure Stern being a sister company of ADR makes 19's in 5x108 also.

Im almost positive I saw those in 19's actually when I was looking into my set.

After 3 months of drive on the new tires/rims it started to get kinda wobbaly even at low speeds. Today I got an alignment/tire balance as well as put on a set of hub-centric rings. Now she drives far better! I don't get that wobbaly feeling in the steering wheel at high speeds I was getting!

Looking Nice Lucky. Did you end of getting HIDs? I remember I was telling you about my ballasts and where I put them.

Haven't looked at this thread in a while. No I didn't get the HID like I wanted but then again I have to get that crappy white cloudyness over them taken care of first. I know a body shop guy who does the whole wet sanding as well as puts clear coat on them. I was planning on getting it done when I get the car painted (eventually :( ) but I may just take them off the car and let him do his thing with them.

I have a small check from my insurance come to me from recent hail damage and I can't deside on whether or not to get that done or put it toward the gear swap or my sound system?:confused:

THANK YOU for not going with 20" or 21" wagon wheels. And I really mean that.

They look nice.

Hey Lucky nice wheels!!

I love my 20" WAGON WHEELS and my car rides just as smooth as factory...plus wagon wheels are real big and skinny and mine are 8 ½ inches wide so that is not that skinny. wider than your wheels probably

oooo, oooo, tell him about your 7" screen too :p

Even though this thread is old and I only brought it back to answer the left over questions thanks for all the complements!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back