Reaction score
been meaning to snap a few shots, finally got around to it...here ya guys go
DSC02519.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

DSC02521.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

it was getting dark, but in the sunlight you can really see the blue pearl

Looks clean!

It's amazing how much better they look with the chrome painted... chrome FTL...

no interior shots yet...it was tan, im just about done converting it to black...had a donor car...did everything only thing left is dash, looks like were gonna have a couple nice days this coming weekend hoping to get dash done this weekend...then i will post more pics of interior...this is my second mark now, the donor car was last years winter beater, car was too far gone and way to ruff to save..but lucked out and picked up this car..i prefer it with the chrome moulding trim painted as well

Looks clean!

It's amazing how much better they look with the chrome painted... chrome FTL...

I'm in the process of this as we speak. I said I wasn't going to do it but I'm starting with the rear bumper cover first and true LSC side modlings are going on it this weekend if Jamie put a rush on them.

That's a good looking Mark you have there TOPGT!

thanks guys...just need to get the headlights done and i need to order the trunk emblum..there is one on ebay im thinking about grabbing up

thanks guys...just need to get the headlights done and i need to order the trunk emblum..there is one on ebay im thinking about grabbing up

I know exactly which one it is you're after. I thought about it but mine is still in good shape and could easily be made to look like the one I think you're looking at on ebay.

im very happy with the overall condition of this car...gonna keep it oil sprayed, and keep up on the maintanance...these cars in good shape in my area are a rare thing...there mostly ratty ass junkers all rotted, slammed on the ground with asking prices of $500-$3000

with the acception of a noisy shock mount in the rear and a few clunks in the front this car runs and drives like a dream...especially considering the milage 238,000KM (about 150,000miles) doors had some rust on them but were cleaned up when painted...and since then has been oil sprayed constantly and im gonna keep that tradition going for aslong as i own the car...not to mention car pulls like a mofo..alot better then my previous $500 markviii that i used for a winter beater last year

Last edited:
im very happy with the overall condition of this car...gonna keep it oil sprayed, and keep up on the maintanance...these cars in good shape in my area are a rare thing...there mostly ratty ass junkers all rotted, slammed on the ground with asking prices of $500-$3000

with the acception of a noisy shock mount in the rear and a few clunks in the front this car runs and drives like a dream...especially considering the milage 238,000KM (about 150,000miles) doors had some rust on them but were cleaned up when painted...and since then has been oil sprayed constantly and im gonna keep that tradition going for aslong as i own the car...not to mention car pulls like a mofo..alot better then my previous $500 markviii that i used for a winter beater last year

I have some low mile OEM rear shocks. PM me if you want them.

im gonna check my parts car this weekend and see what kind of condition there in, and if they are acceptable i will be fixing this weekend as well as finishing my dash swap

I have a set that need refinishing... I'll sell em cheap and can ship them straight to Jamie...

Members online

Back