Poor LS

Beamer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Saw an '00 or '01 LS today when the girl and I went to get some food. It was the light blue color, was just in horrid shape. Missing trim around the top of the doors, had duct tape on the drivers side must be to keep it up I am guessing because they had to open the door at the drive-thru to get their crap and pay. It just looked very nasty alround, like two steps from the grave ugly. Two kids were in it, g/f said "must be parents car" and I was like no way, parents should have better sense in taking care of something that WAS such a nice car. Guess I should get over it, I do not own one anymore and I see some nasty ones more than a nice one around here:(

Yea, depressed me enough to make a thread, oh well I guess though its not my car.

I must say ls' are the only car I have not seen beaten to :q:q:q:q! But i have seen some ugly ones with stupid body kits online but never in person

I must say ls' are the only car I have not seen beaten to :q:q:q:q! But i have seen some ugly ones with stupid body kits online but never in person
its the opposite for me. usually they are so beat up its scary. i often see a navy blue ls with a ladder on the roof, my guess is the people use their lincoln ls as their work truck.

one thing that pushes my buttons, when im at work (car wash) and people pull in with brand new benz's, beamers, porsche's and other nice autos, and buy basic washes... $7 wash on a $100,000 dollar car? whatever cheap ass...

i also cant stand when i see an ls w/ the chrome door pillars. looks like shiv. or even worse, with chrome portholes 0 0 0.... GRRR just thinking about that horrible shiv makes me mad...

k im done venting....

One thing I hate is when someone calls a BMW a Beamer haha, its Bimmer for the car, beemer for the bike. I am just messing around, so take no offense :). Yea man, I agree w/ the very expensive car at a cheap wash. I saw a Ferrari, yep, Ferrari at one of those! It was a 99 Modena, I just relaxed and thought maybe he HAD to cause while taking it for a spin it got crap on it but damn, talk about taking a chance.

Sh!t, I wash my LS by hand. At least once a week, vacuum the interior every other Saturday. Between vacuumings I just pick up the leaves or whatnot.

Mine was a work truck, me thinksies. The driver's seat has a wear spot in the shape of a paintbrush, with a little white paint splotch on the driver's doorseal. And, the steering wheel is peeling, like it got paint thinner on it. Just like the front pass. door that had a place, about the size of our door speakers, that looked like someone spilled some paint thinner on it. But, that just got resprayed thanks to dumbf*ck that backed into me. Some people...

I have been waiting for the inevitable junky looking LS, but have not seen one yet. It kind of surprises me because they depreciate so fast--someone might get one cheap and wreck it up. There are a TON of LS here, and I dont think I have even seen one with a dent!

Members online

No members online now.
Back