Possible NEW OEM Replacement lights?

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I may be able to land a deal with a HUGE headlight manufacturer. He said if there were enough interest he could do NEW Mark VIII 1993-1996 Headlights, in both clear and faceted. How much interest would there really be in this product? Give me some feedback.

Clear as in HID style?

I'd imagine they'd be a pretty big hit, so long as the price is reasonable... New ford units are going for what, 225 each? I'd say way south of 200 each, along the lines of 100-150 each and I'd get a set. Especially if they are HID housing clones.

Could even do a hybred HID lense/halogen reflector.

Depending on cost, yeah doable.

when i bought my second set of HIDs off ebay, i splurged and paid 90 bucks for a nicer kit. the kist nice but still not oem quality. id like to think most people would pay 100-150 for a set

when i bought my second set of HIDs off ebay, i splurged and paid 90 bucks for a nicer kit. the kist nice but still not oem quality. id like to think most people would pay 100-150 for a set

Just to be clear, Geno is talking about the HOUSINGS!! Not the actual bulb.

i cant see there even being enough mark VIII's on the road to even make it worth it, its hard to see them being produced for a good deal unless alot of people buy them.

Members online

Back