probably added something to my car that u dont have.

fastmarkviii

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
lets just say a little extra chrome and its not rims,or a grille, I will let you see it when I get a new pic, probably in like 5 days

You probably added something? Or you did add something that others probably dont have?

You got those spiffy chrome valve stem caps, didnt you?

haha no, is this really going to eat at you guys, I kind of want you guys to knowq, but than all of you will do it too. hmmm should I be a dick or just let you guys in on it, on 1 hand I like to see more mark viii's looking good... on the other hand I like to have the advantage with the looks

chrome windshield,hood,headlights\?

chrome gas door,seats,ashtray...........

nevermind,losing interest fast

He put neons on his hood and in his rims to give it more of that ricer look we are all after!

Just moved from New Mexico. Hrm. Chrome curb feelers?

lol.

Chrome's for trucks, I hope you don't have chrome nerf bars.

Better not be something from PEE BOYZ or AUTO DOZE cuz you'll never here the end of it :D

fastmarkviii said:
lets just say a little extra chrome and its not rims,or a grille, I will let you see it when I get a new pic, probably in like 5 days

Oh, you TEASE! :gr_devil:

Wow You Guys Wrote Me Some Funny $hit,lol I Will Put A Picture Up In A Couple Days, So Just Tell Me What You Think Than And Be Honest, Alright Ttyl Everyone Oh By The Way It Was Nothing Thats Been Guessed So Far

Members online

No members online now.
Back